ADVERTISEMENT

take zona out and this is the easiest bracket UK has ever had

Sucks having to play ZOna in the 2nd round as they are really a 3 seed and we are really a 4 seed but I don't mind getting the hardest game of the tourney out of the way early. I truly think Zona vs Uk is a final 4 game berth in a way. We match up amazing with UVA and cincy.
What? Lol Virginia is the best team in the country by far

Davidson is the A-10 champion.

Arizona is one of the 3 most talented teams in the country and PAC 12 regular season and tournament champions.

Virginia is ranked first in the nation with 2 losses.

Cincinnati is ranked like 7th in the country.

That's brual.

Correct me if I’m wrong. The # 1 overall seed has the easiest 2 seed 3 seed and so on. Are they saying we are the easiest 5 seed in the tourney by putting us in the south with Ginny as the overall 1

Weren’t you running around saying people were paranoid about the selection and now your taking teams out to say it’s not that bad? [laughing]
People are being paranoid. Look at our region. Easy af minus Zona. You are going to play good teams at some point. Sure UK should of been a 4 seed but I was making fun of people saying we were a 6 seed. A 5 seed is reasonable.

Reactions: Simple_Man
Davidson is the A-10 champion.

Arizona is one of the 3 most talented teams in the country and PAC 12 regular season and tournament champions.

Virginia is ranked first in the nation with 2 losses.

Cincinnati is ranked like 7th in the country.

That's brual.
Its all about match ups. UVA is the easiest 1 seed we could have. Cincy is a team we should beat by 20 . Miami is a joke most of the time. We just beat UT . Zona is the 1 hard game. But if we win this looks so good.

People are being paranoid. Look at our region. Easy af minus Zona. You are going to play good teams at some point. Sure UK should of been a 4 seed but I was making fun of people saying we were a 6 seed. A 5 seed is reasonable.
You can’t remove teams and then claim easy af. You were hoping for a reasonable bracket to prove your point and it didn’t happen, if it had you wouldn’t lead with take out this team.

You can’t remove teams and then claim easy af. You were hoping for a reasonable bracket to prove your point and it didn’t happen, if it had you wouldn’t lead with take out this team.
It is beyond reasonable. Agree to disagree but beyond Zona it is the best bracket I have ever seen UK have since 92. I know that doesn't fit the paranoid narrative but that is how many people feel including me. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that as Zona is a great team. We match up amazing with the rest of the field.

I'm just not too upset with this bracket like others. Wouldn't surprise me to see Buffalo knock off Zona but even if they don't I like us in a matchup with Zona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simple_Man
Sucks having to play ZOna in the 2nd round as they are really a 3 seed and we are really a 4 seed but I don't mind getting the hardest game of the tourney out of the way early. I truly think Zona vs Uk is a final 4 game berth in a way. We match up amazing with UVA and cincy.

By putting us in Boise, Idaho, they just removed the BBNfrom traveling that far. UK only got 90 tickets for the first round.

It is beyond reasonable. Agree to disagree but beyond Zona it is the best bracket I have ever seen UK have since 92. I know that doesn't fit the paranoid narrative but that is how many people feel including me. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that as Zona is a great team. We match up amazing with the rest of the field.
Let’s take out Virginia and it’s super easy, you were right all along

Reactions: qwesley
Bunch of scared, negative Nancy's around here. Our team is figuring things out quickly and our ceiling is high. Sure, we could lose any game but really, right now, who really wants us in their bracket?

"November games count just as much as March"

-Selection Chairman

That's dumb.

Reactions: ORCAT

As always you are in lala land

The winner of the Zona game will go to the Final Four.. Sucks that we have to have this game in the second round but at the same time, we have 10 losses.

Oh so it’s a good draw. Then absolutely 0 excuse for not making the elite 8. And I expect fishers blue to go all in on bashing our staff and players if they fail to make an elite 8 with a “good draw”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT