ADVERTISEMENT

Taco vs zion

I didn't think the calls were too terribly bad for either team. I think UCF got a bit lucky with that shot clock.. Because it Probably should have been called right in the first place. And also that pretty awful missed call on Tacos block.

I hate Duke and they get bailed out an awful lot.. And there were certainly some calls to bail out Duke.. But was actually OK with this one as a whole.

I didn't think the calls were too terribly bad for either team. I think UCF got a bit lucky with that shot clock.. Because it Probably should have been called right in the first place. And also that pretty awful missed call on Tacos block.

I hate Duke and they get bailed out an awful lot.. And there were certainly some calls to bail out Duke.. But was actually OK with this one as a whole.
I'm sorry but allowing the two hand push in the back on the free throw for the game winner was criminal.

Mike_Krzyzewski_Satan.jpg

That is all.

I'm sorry but allowing the two hand push in the back on the free throw for the game winner was criminal.

A lot of subjective calls in the end for sure. Trying to find the Hah call.. But it seems a lot of these calls are let go (or they should be). Last minute in a game like this, they are going to try and let them play.

I mean, Taco got really bailed out back there with the bad foul. That probably ends the game for them.

If you know me, you know my thoughts on Duke and they treatment they get. But I'm objective. I think UCF got a little luck in this one.

Missed rebound on the 3 point miss up 3 but you can't fault them on the miss FT that was a clear foul the guy being held opening up the rebound.

No one is talking about the hook and hold on TV though.

The worst part is we will get another week of even more intense Zion slurping. Vomit.

It’s possible there will be a televised ceremony presenting him with a Purple Heart for the bravery & courage he showed en route to his bulldozing score & foul in the last few seconds. It’ll be a long, sickening week for sure.

Reactions: Ugoff
A team with a stout frontcourt and good zone defense can give them a lot of trouble. That's one of the reasons I didn't want to play them. Cal doesn't play zone, and a Cal vs. K whistle in a do-or-die game would be a lost cause.

I think that’s the only way to beat them. Play a tight zone and hope their shots aren’t falling. Keep Zion outta the lane and limit second chance points. And you’re right about Cal. He’d never zone any team. We’d never stay outta foul trouble long enough to make it a game.

I didn't even see the hook and hold that whole sequence had to be set up!! I just saw the obvious 2 handed shove!!

Me to. I was so pissed about the two hand push in the back that I missed the hook and hold.

Reactions: Catluv
If a nine seed can push them this close to the limit, then imagine what the next four teams will be able to do.

Any other teams with a 7'6" guy on their roster?

I dont think Tacko is the key. He was UCF’s biggest guy. You’ve got to have tall guys down low, and as a team you got to Pack the paint.

You’ve got to make them be from three. Duke actually shot it well today, and still almost lost.

Virginia Tech already beat them, but they're struggling with Liberty right now. It'd be just like Duke to get another horseshoe up their ass and play Liberty in the Sweet 16.

Then it's LSU and Michigan State. LSU's already on the NCAA's shit list, so forget that. The referring would be egregious in that game. And Izzo's record vs. K is pitiful.

Any other teams with a 7'6" guy on their roster?

I dont think Tacko is the key. He was UCF’s biggest guy. You’ve got to have tall guys down low, and as a team you got to Pack the paint.

You’ve got to make them be from three. Duke actually shot it well today, and still almost lost.

Taco played great tonight and backed up his words but he should have fouled out long ago. Plenty of free shots on Zion

Virginia Tech already beat them, but they're struggling with Liberty right now. It'd be just like Duke to get another horseshoe up their ass and play Liberty in the Sweet 16.

Then it's LSU and Michigan State. LSU's already on the NCAA's shit list, so forget that. The referring would be egregious in that game. And Izzo's record vs. K is pitiful.

They beat Duke with Zion out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT