ADVERTISEMENT

Supposedly an announcement is coming within the next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-5886.jpg

I’m not allowed to give any more details. Sorry.

But you can rest easy. All will be cleared up before Big Blue Madness.

Maybe.
So you want credit if he is cleared and carved out a nice disclaimer in case it’s no relatively soon. Your a respected poster but that’s kinda a vague post.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
This is the news that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
We just...started reading not knowing what it was
And we will just wait forever not knowing just because
This is the news that never ends....
(repeat ad nauseam)

I’m not allowed to give any more details. Sorry.

But you can rest easy. All will be cleared up before Big Blue Madness.

Maybe.
Dave made an optimistic projection about an announcement that is obviously wrong, and so you rightfully are mocking that. I think that's fair when placed in a vacuum.

Yet you make projections all the time about the state of the program and how even over the last three years, how you think we're healthy and doing just fine. You're the leader of the optimistic portion of the fan base on this message board when it comes to projecting everything from deeper runs in March to team cohesiveness. Your projections have been proven to be just as wrong and gullibly naïve as Dave's.

You get that, right?

Dave made an optimistic projection about an announcement that is obviously wrong, and so you rightfully are mocking that. I think that's fair when placed in a vacuum.

Yet you make projections all the time about the state of the program and how even over the last three years, how you think we're healthy and doing just fine. You're the leader of the optimistic portion of the fan base on this message board when it comes to projecting everything from deeper runs in March to team cohesiveness. Your projections have been proven to be just as wrong and gullibly naïve as Dave's.

You get that, right?
He doesn't get it. That why he never bothers to engage in any debate. He'll drop some dung like this and move on to the next smarmy comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT