RB. 1

DEFENSE

DE. 1 J Campbell
DT. 1
LB. 2 or 3?
CB. 1
Safety. 1 maybe 2?

Am I even close?
UK has 14 now, I see 4-6 more. 1 WR, 1 OL(T), 1 DE, 1 DT/NT, 1 athlete. Thought I heard/read they've told RB Davis they won't take another RB. Think they stop there unless some superstar falls in their lap.

UK has 14 now, I see 4-6 more. 1 WR, 1 OL(T), 1 DE, 1 DT/NT, 1 athlete. Thought I heard/read they've told RB Davis they won't take another RB. Think they stop there unless some superstar falls in their lap.

I don't think numbers mean too much any longer, except for the 85 total on Aug 1 and I am not sure how much longer that will be a rule. With the seemly unlimited transfers and no sitting a year there is no reason to keep a signing class at 25, heck some places are turning over 30-40 kids. It's literally the wild wild west, sign whoever you can, if you are over kids at the bottom of depth charts can leave with no penalty at their new school. That 25 number was designed for a time without a transfer portal and had a penalty for transferring, both of those have changed. I have no idea how many left UK's program but at UGA, counting transfers, used up eligibility, medical retirees and draftees our number was approaching 35 but that number includes a few walkons. Bama with the coaching change was 40+.

I don't think numbers mean too much any longer, except for the 85 total on Aug 1 and I am not sure how much longer that will be a rule.

Yep.

Where all the dust settles is “up in the air.”

I hope that the new world rules do not allow the Ohio States and Bamas of the world concentrate even more talent.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Yep.

Where all the dust settles is “up in the air.”

I hope that the new world rules do not allow the Ohio States and Bamas of the world concentrate even more talent.

It appears the only limits are the limits set by the amount of NIL you have to spend. Kids who never even visited either of those 2 make one visit and suddenly they are in the lead. No idea if fact or just rumor, but OSU is suppose to have 30m available for the 25 class, kids/agents are stringing schools alone to keep the cash flowing in. USC paid big bucks to get a couple of kids to commit to them on official, just commit with no quarantee of the signing, just to get class ranking up, both have since decommitted. Just this week, one of UGA's targets committed to FSU and in same press conference said UGA still led, what the hail kind of commitment is that? But once we got congress involved it was a quaranteed screw up with them trying to come up with ways they could personally profit for college sports.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
Imo 5-6 more spots left, then whatever scholarships left will be used for transfers.
1 nose tackle, o tackle, running back, wide receiver, tight end, and a dback

Not sure you need to save spots for transfers. You can let nonperformers walk when the time comes to open space for transfer. Should expect to lose 8 to 12 from roster every year.

Not sure you need to save spots for transfers. You can let nonperformers walk when the time comes to open space for transfer. Should expect to lose 8 to 12 from roster every year.
A lot of excitement building around the team. I can see more players wanting to be here , for that new energy, but who knows with today's nil and transfer rules

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT