ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops

FanofUK

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 7, 2006
I am indifferent. Stoops has done so much for us, if you cannot see that you are completely blind. We HAVE taken a step forward as a program, do we want more? Sure we do.
I think I am in the boat of keeping Stoops. Boley coming in, I love Coen. Replace Yenser, and make Brad White reevaluate playing zone SO MUCH and continue to stay hot recruiting.
Burning it down and starting over seems like a slippery slope and we could endure the Joker years all over again. We are 1 hot QB away from making a playoff run.
Yes there have been bad moments, but I still remember the 10 win seasons and all the good. Last week I was in camp burn it down, but after thinking it through -
Stay Mr Stoops and lets run this back.

I agree but NIL and immediate transfer has changed the landscape of college athletics.
Stoops is Gone and with it so is UKs hopes of every winning big in college football.
In fact I dont think Stoops could win big at UK under the current NCAA conditions.
We saw that over the last few seasons.

Dude, Ew of L turned it around in year 1
Breathe
Dude, Louisville plays in the Acc. Ky is turning anything around in 1 year in the Sec East. Stoops bout a solid program ready for the next step and got no support from Barnhart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT