ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops Doesn’t Even Want To Be Here

He sure prepared the team like he did not want to be here. He coached like he did not want to be here. After this debacle I will choose to not watch the UGA game live at all. I think I will plan a date night with the wife and go watch Beetlejuice Beetlejuice this coming Saturday Night. Then we will watch them against lesser talent. As of Monday 9-9-24, I have no faith in this team or the coaching staff. There is no way again as of 9-9-24 I will watch them live against any SEC foe, including Florida and Vandy. Vandy plays with more urgency than this UK team by far. The biggest flip for me this year is that I wanted each week last few years football and hated watching UK basketball live and would just watch highlights on BBALL. I even watched games like UGA all the way through in football last year. Now at least till Pope's first team starts playing, I can hope for a better brand of Basketball. I do not as of today see any hope for this football team. It is just 1 game, but it is like saying the wrong word in a speech. You cannot get that word mistake back, the rest of that speech the listener is thinking about the flubbed word. This flubbed game is the mistake. We somehow win the rest of the games and we will all still be thinking about this horrendous weekend.

Last year, Stoops got paid more to go 7-6 at Kentucky than Jim Harbaugh did to win a national championship at Michigan.

Think about that.

UK paid Stoops more to just win 7 games than Michigan paid for a national championship.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
Last year, Stoops got paid more to go 7-6 at Kentucky than Jim Harbaugh did to win a national championship at Michigan.

Think about that.

UK paid Stoops more to just win 7 games than Michigan paid for a national championship.
Inexcusable on so many levels.

If UK fans are feeling this way it seems like this feeling would make it harder to recruit. How can you go into a young man's home and ask him to go all in with UK when the head coach was trying to leave and there are questions about his own dedication to the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT