ADVERTISEMENT

Stewart Mandel: If you want to be more outraged

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Stewart Mandel‏Verified account@slmandel 3h3 hours ago
Can't make this up. In 2015, UNC admitted the paper classes "constituted academic fraud." In 2017, it told the NCAA, no, that was a typo.

DMCi4a4VoAIlBpd.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, the panel was "troubled by the university's shifting positions" in regard to the report.

Which begs the question: why couldn't the COI have said, "UNC, we don't BELIEVE you!" (Rhetorical).

Seems that $18M can buy three National Titles. Where's Kate Fagan with her "outrage" by UNC spending $18M to get off free as she was after the bill came out for our Bahamas trip.

Face it. In this world, corruption is a workable device, even in “the greatest country in the world” where “fair play” is supposedly one of the principles of the American vision.

Hell’s doors undoubtedly enlarge on a semi-hourly basis. So much vulgarity and corruption to swallow in the imminent world to come. Used Bible-salesman like Ole Roy, who carry a hymn book in one hand and a Bible in the other, will be leading the parade into the medley of fire and damnation.

I'm at the point that being a sports fan is just stupidity.

The racist thugs have ruined the NFL.

Racist, pos, losers, with Leebron Leading the charge, have ruined the NBA.

I will still watch Golf and Horseracing.

K6....I fully agree with you except the golf and horse racing bit... I never wanted to but at this point I have to. A damn shame....

Al Kaline, Jim Plunkett, Gale Sayers, Dr. J....what was so horribly wrong with how they played and how they acted...pick any....heck even Dennis Rodman held his peace during the game....(I'll stop...but it sure hurts deeply that I have to change what I liked to do.)....BUT, I don't like it so much as to keep doing it. I'm no junky other than a UK junky. I seriously pray that is never taken away from me by UK changing...

Last edited:
Another too big to fail/too big to jail scenario for the panty shield blue leviathan. Next we'll see UNC ballers being featured on MTV Cribs, and rocking even more pimped out rental cars.

Why the hell not? UNC could probably make drowning kittens a half-time show and ESPN would support it.

K6....I fully agree with you. I never wanted to but at this point I have to. A damn shame....

Al Kaline, Jim Plunkett, Gale Sayers, Dr. J....what was so horribly wrong with how they played and how they acted...pick any....heck even Dennis Rodman held his peace during the game....(I'll stop...but it sure hurts deeply that I have to change what I liked to do.)....BUT, I don't like it so much as to keep doing it. I'm no junky other than a UK junky. I seriously pray that is never taken away from me by UK changing...
BBUK,I'll forego our usual jokes and quips,we may be at a point where we question where we go from here but no ruling by the NCAA can change or take away from the ride we took to get here. I've been a UK fan thru dark days and bright sunshine and I ain't going no where.Oh what the hell,somebody ought to tell the NCAA to take a flying leap but I won't,somebody ought to tell the NCAA to close up shop and go home,but I won't,somebody ought to tell the NCAA they are full of s&!^,but I won't, Oh the hell I won't the NCAA can take their season and their tournament trophies shine them up real good and stick them straight up their corrupt A$$

BBUK,I'll forego our usual jokes and quips,we may be at a point where we question where we go from here but no ruling by the NCAA can change or take away from the ride we took to get here. I've been a UK fan thru dark days and bright sunshine and I ain't going no where.Oh what the hell,somebody ought to tell the NCAA to take a flying leap but I won't,somebody ought to tell the NCAA to close up shop and go home,but I won't,somebody ought to tell the NCAA they are full of s&!^,but I won't, Oh the hell I won't the NCAA can take their season and their tournament trophies shine them up real good and stick them straight up their corrupt A$$

Tremendous usage....thanks DH...

Reactions: Richard Cory
Cheating Roy will get his karma, much the same as Pitino did. You can't be this crooked for this long and not expect your just desserts. It's the law of the universe.

I don't wish bad on anyone but dadgummit.....he needs a second helping of his just dessert. (I fully agree with you that he will get his.)

Reactions: Ugoff
A great hope I have is that our mods will start taking out some serious trash. No need to be nice/ tolerant the trolls come to this site because it is the best, no need to fear losing posters, they will toe the line if you enforce the line...

or maybe he just spoke the truth...
Only through the eyes of a white dude who doesn't like anyone but white dudes.

Notice he calls NFL protesters racist "thugs", which is traditionally a white man's way of labeling most black dudes (I missed the part of the NFL protest that sounded like a black supremacist party).

"The racist thugs have ruined the NFL."

Then he mocks a black NBA player by phonetically trying to sound like another black person "LEE-bron". Without black dudes like "LEE-bron", there'd be no NBA.

"Racist, pos, losers, with Leebron Leading the charge, have ruined the NBA."

And finally, he finishes with saying he'll just watch the two whitest sports in all of the land - golf and horse racing (although one could argue that nearly all jockeys in horse racing are of Spanish, non-white origin).

"I will still watch Golf and Horseracing."

What's ruined sports and our society in general can be drawn down to two things - and neither have anything to do with race:

1. Greed
2. Politics

Another problem is that people find it easy to say someone else is complaining for nothing, or "ruining" something, when they can't relate to the kind of issues a protester is protesting about. Only until it directly affects them does it suddenly become worthy of a protest.

Notice he calls NFL protesters racist "thugs", which is traditionally a white man's way of labeling most black dudes (I missed the part of the NFL protest that sounded like a black supremacist party).

Then he mocks a black NBA player by phonetically trying to sound like another black person "LEE-bron". Without black dudes like "LEE-bron", there'd be no NBA.

And finally, he finishes with saying he'll just watch the two whitest sports in all of the land - golf and horse racing (although one could argue that nearly all jockeys in horse racing are of Spanish, non-white origin).

What's ruined sports and our society in general can be drawn down to two things - and neither have anything to do with race:

1. Greed
2. Politics

Another problem is that people find it easy to say someone else is complaining for nothing, or "ruining" something, when they can't relate to the kind of issues a protester is protesting about. Only until it directly affects them does it suddenly become worthy of a protest.

Maybe but why protest the flag and your country? What is wise sage answer to that?

1. Greed
2. Politics

HAHA, there has ALWAYS been greed since in biblical days. (An easy cop out of actually contributing...) The issue is there is no accountability. Plenty enough laws on the books already if you only enforce them. It is the selective enforcement that makes decent living people barf and get fed up with the rest of the wrong doing...

What you are using is buzz words...

Reactions: BoxterS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT