ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen Roberts Takes Shot at Alabama's Education, Favors Auburn'

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
The 6-foot, 180-pound corner has also added offers from Florida State, Georgia Tech and Kentucky since landing his first two. But the two in-state rivals are out front early.

"Alabama, I see good looking players and their education is OK, but it's not better than Auburn," he said. "I know Auburn has great education. And I know Alabama pushes their players very hard. I know Auburn has a lot of energy right now.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1568993-4-star-cb-stephen-roberts-takes-shot-at-alabamas-education-favors-auburns

...2014 four-star cornerback Stephen Roberts named the Alabama Crimson Tide the leaders in his recruitment, and Alabama stands alone at the top in the race to land the top 250 recruit. Roberts would be a huge in-state catch for the Crimson Tide, but they will continue to have plenty of competition from hated in-state rivals the Auburn Tigers. 247Sports "Crystal Ball" feature has five predictions on where Roberts will make his college choice, and three of the experts chose Alabama- the other two picked Auburn. Alabama is the leader right now, but we'll see if Auburn can narrow the gap....

Link

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT