ADVERTISEMENT

Step back from the ledge: 2011 #4 UK V. #13 Princton

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
Anyone remember this? We won by 2 points on a shot by knight in the remaining seconds. That year didn't end so bad. Sure we didn't win it all but we're right there and made the final 4. I know we were up 35 and ONLY won by 23. Margin of victory goes out the window in this tournament. I don't care if we win by 1 or 50. All teams we play now don't quit when they are down 35. One game at a time. I think we see a totally differnt team tomorrow. Succeed and proceed!

No ledge here. Unlike '11, there's been 2 games all year that I thought there was even a possibility of losing, and they haven't been for a while.

These guys are destroying teams on average, and when they don't, they close out and take care of business every single time. Don't see why that shouldn't continue.

Last year UCONN nearly lost their first game and then went on to win it. All we have to do is advance each round. We don't need to play the best out of anyone. We just need to be the best on the floor each time, which we were last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT