ADVERTISEMENT

St Mary’s guard

The portal is the new recruiting grounds. Makes sense because those HS freshmen coming in will be hitting the portal after their freshmen year.
Honestly, I'd love to know what perecentage of freshmen from this past season will hit the portal.
Yes, I know it's not just freshmen using it as well.

Reactions: hmt5000
The guy I wanted when cal was here will most likely still enter. Eric reynolds is stil likely to enter. But as of right now this st Mary’s guy and Williams become guys you go all out to geti
Watched st Mary's a few times last year. This kid is a good hard nosed player. Scores from outside and can drive

Last edited:
Personally I'm not a Mahaney fan. I watched a lot of St Marys games for some reason last year and watched a good amount of times where he seemed useless when that shot wasn't falling but kept jacking.

Personally I'm not a Mahaney fan. I watched a lot of St Marys games for some reason last year and watched a good amount of times where he seemed useless when that shot wasn't falling but kept jacking.
Between small, roach, & mahaney who would be your first option?

From 3 Mahaney had one bad month in December last season. Outside of that he shot 39.8% from 3. In December he was 11 for 53. Problem is he doesn't do much after that. He doesn't get a lot of steals, rebounds, or assists and doesn't get to the foul line either.

Plenty of good players in the portal. If you take your best shot at some of the other guys and he's still there then you take a flyer on him.

From 3 Mahaney had one bad month in December last season. Outside of that he shot 39.8% from 3. In December he was 11 for 53. Problem is he doesn't do much after that. He doesn't get a lot of steals, rebounds, or assists and doesn't get to the foul line either.

Plenty of good players in the portal. If you take your best shot at some of the other guys and he's still there then you take a flyer on him.
The one thing he does is one of best commodities to have in basketball now though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT