ADVERTISEMENT

ST. Josephs vs Villanova

It would help anyone, ha. St Joes missing a player. St Joes upset would sure help our RPI in long run

Was it a fluke St Joes hung with us? This is a scrappy bunch. Just the kind of teams I root for.

Was it a fluke St Joes hung with us? This is a scrappy bunch. Just the kind of teams I root for.
They made 15 threes I think against us and several of them were crazy or contested threes. Think they were just on fire that game against us, which made it so hard.

Reynolds for st joes is a really good ball player, I wonder how he flew under the radar and ended up at st joes

That Reynolds kid, #2 from St.Joe that lit us up is putting on a show against Nova.

That kid is a stud

They made 7 threes in the first half. Maybe they're good shooters and it wasn't just Rupp magic

Worst scholarship player to ever play here. Thank goodness Cal and the staff significantly upgraded the talent level of this program.
I don't know if I'd say the worst but it was clear early he wasn't any sort of answer. I hate what I just said because it's not Lance's fault he came here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT