ADVERTISEMENT

ST. Josephs vs Villanova

St Joes will likely be a NCAA tourney team. Wanna bet committee puts them against us or in our region (2nd game possibility). lol

Not that they scare me, because we will have made huge strides since that win.. but if Kentucky is on a path to a top3 seed, they actually could be our first game. A10 seems like they will probably get one of those 14/13 seeds (for St. Joes at least), and they will move St. Joes around to put them against us if need be.

Billy Lange will probably wind up replacing the current Nova coach. lol

Reactions: deep3
Not that they scare me, because we will have made huge strides since that win.. but if Kentucky is on a path to a top3 seed, they actually could be our first game. A10 seems like they will probably get one of those 14/13 seeds (for St. Joes at least), and they will move St. Joes around to put them against us if need be.
I'm pretty sure they have rules about this. I don't know all the particulars, but I think they don't make it possible for you to play an opponent you've already played in the regular season until at least the second round, if not the second weekend?

I'm pretty sure they have rules about this. I don't know all the particulars, but I think they don't make it possible for you to play an opponent you've already played in the regular season until at least the second round, if not the second weekend?

I think that's for teams in your own conference, but I'm not positive on that.

Reactions: FinancialPlannerZac
St Joe's can shoot the ball. I *think* they got the #1 seed in the Big 5 (6) showcase this weekend!

JB

St Joe's is pretty good. How did they lose to TexAMUC?
I didn’t see the game, but I heard they couldn’t throw it in the ocean against Commerce. I think they even mentioned it during the game broadcast. But, when they are shooting like they did against us and tonight, they are tough to beat. Their success this season will depend on their consistency from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT