ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated

Because they make sense. Anyone who is putting Kentucky in the 20's/4-seed range is delusional.

Are they trying to get it right? Or just trying to base it off their wishes and hopes?

At the end of the day, the ones that write us off will change their tune. They will have to get on board with Kentucky as a top10 team or else they will lose money, lose credibility, or both. Time's up.

Because they make sense. Anyone who is putting Kentucky in the 20's/4-seed range is delusional.

Are they trying to get it right? Or just trying to base it off their wishes and hopes?

At the end of the day, the ones that write us off will change their tune. They will have to get on board with Kentucky as a top10 team or else they will lose money, lose credibility, or both. Time's up.
Now Lunardi and others are grasping at straws by discrediting the SEC and capping UK's seed line probably at a 3.

This is an absolute farce and is anti UK bias at its finest.

After UK dismantles Auburn tomorrow and then beats UT like a drum on Tuesday and then finishes off the season with a rousing win in the Swamp, tunes will "have" to change.

I mean if that happens UK ends the regular season on a 10 game winning streak and is 26-5 heading to Music City.

If more teams ahead of UK keep losing (which we know they will) and those jokers keep UK at a damn 3 seed, they will look like complete and utter imbeciles.

Now Lunardi and others are grasping at straws by discrediting the SEC and capping UK's seed line probably at a 3.

This is an absolute farce and is anti UK bias at its finest.

After UK dismantles Auburn tomorrow and then beats UT like a drum on Tuesday and then finishes off the season with a rousing win in the Swamp, tunes will "have" to change.

I mean if that happens UK ends the regular season on a 10 game winning streak and is 26-5 heading to Music City.

If more teams ahead of UK keep losing (which we know they will) and those jokers keep UK at a damn 3 seed, they will look like complete and utter imbeciles.

Thankfully they are at the end of the line. Lunardi would love to put us at a 5-seed, part because he's a turd, part because his ties to ESPN.. But he can't. He's been forced to move us to a 3-seed because he has to retain some credibility.

So are we really moving toward a top 5 team? I would have to think we are. I don’t feel there are more than five teams better than us at this juncture. Only two teams I would like to avoid would be KU and Baylor. Admittedly, I don’t know a whole lot about SDSU, Dayton and Gonzaga. Thoughts?

So are we really moving toward a top 5 team? I would have to think we are. I don’t feel there are more than five teams better than us at this juncture. Only two teams I would like to avoid would be KU and Baylor. Admittedly, I don’t know a whole lot about SDSU, Dayton and Gonzaga. Thoughts?

I think on a neutral floor we would be favored over SDSU and Dayton, probably a pick'em against Gonzaga. I'm not scared of any of them.

I think on a neutral floor we would be favored over SDSU and Dayton, probably a pick'em against Gonzaga. I'm not scared of any of them.
Right. I think where Dayton, Gonzaga and SDSU play in a non Power conference really hurts them. The lack of playing quality competition on a regular basis hurts most of these mid majors come tournament time. Steel sharpens steel.

I truly believe that all the close battles we’ve had this year will work wonders for us in March. This particular team had no other choice but to learn how to close out games, most of the time 8 on 5. They really shoot well and play well overall away from Rupp.

I think that’s a huge plus for us moving forward. Not to mention, this is the best FT shooting team we’ve ever had. That’s just crazy really. Keys are: staying out of foul trouble, rebounding, turnovers and bench production. Basically we just gotta be fundamentally sound and stay out of foul trouble. Really like our chances if that happens.

I like your enthusiasm, but I'm not sure we should expect this Kentucky team to dismantle anyone. Weve won 3 conference games by more than 10 points: a 12 point win over Missouri, a 13 point win over UT and a 14 point win over Vandy. And only Missouri was at Rupp....

Sports Illustrated's best asset will always be this.

c00_siswimsuit2019.jpeg

Right. I think where Dayton, Gonzaga and SDSU play in a non Power conference really hurts them. The lack of playing quality competition on a regular basis hurts most of these mid majors come tournament time. Steel sharpens steel.

I truly believe that all the close battles we’ve had this year will work wonders for us in March. This particular team had no other choice but to learn how to close out games, most of the time 8 on 5. They really shoot well and play well overall away from Rupp.

I think that’s a huge plus for us moving forward. Not to mention, this is the best FT shooting team we’ve ever had. That’s just crazy really. Keys are: staying out of foul trouble, rebounding, turnovers and bench production. Basically we just gotta be fundamentally sound and stay out of foul trouble. Really like our chances if that happens.
Agreed! Good post.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT