ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Director from Fox Little Rock says Cal to Arkansas?

You’re missing the point though. 33 million points actually! At 65 years old when you are nearly done earning money, are you walking away from that? Probably not.
And you’re missing how big Cal’s ego is. He’s got more money than he’d ever need. Would still make decent at Arky and be loved odor a bit down there.

Reactions: catben
Again lots of other sources including a sports director at a FOX. If it’s a troll job it’s damn masterful.
In this day in age, with our fanbase, and especially at this moment, it wouldn't surprise me. Arkansas fans seem to strike me as a bunch that could pull this off. They know basketball and know us.

And you’re missing how big Cal’s ego is. He’s got more money than he’d ever need. Would still make decent at Arky and be loved odor a bit down there.
He’s made more money than he’ll ever need but we don’t know that he’s “got” more money than he’ll ever need. People much richer than Cal have gone broke.

Anyhow, I do hope it’s true. We’ll know soon.

Well Fox 16 News of Arkansas has 94k followers and they just posted about it
And on their web page. This has some legs. Whether it turns out to be true or not remains to be seen. I don’t. Think there will be a A&M style revolt to block this one.

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

He’s made more money than he’ll ever need but we don’t know that he’s “got” more money than he’ll ever need. People much richer than Cal have gone broke.

Anyhow, I do hope it’s true. We’ll know soon.
Spending 9 million a year would be hard to do without it being somewhat noticeable. I get it. Many rich folks have done stupid things. Cal maybe stubborn but he’s not completely stupid.

So…is this something that was decided when Mitch and Cal met? That he would seek other opportunities?

I honestly thought that something more was coming based on what was said to the public. So little was said that it just seemed odd. If this is true then it all makes sense that Cal and Mitch agreed to the idea of Cal seeking another opportunity.

Reactions: cathouse
I was on another board yesterday and shared one other odd thing that has me wondering if this may be true. Cal hasn't booked any of his summer camps. As some of you know (because I've posted threads about it)...I've gone to the father son camp like 4/5 years. They are ALWAYS open by second week of March. There is one booked right now and it hasn't even been advertised. These are in June and physicals usually due in May. I know it is random but the fact that they are a month late on the most popular camps he offers says something to me.

Reactions: catben
I was on another board yesterday and shared one other odd thing that has me wondering if this may be true. Cal hasn't booked any of his summer camps. As some of you know (because I've posted threads about it)...I've gone to the father son camp like 4/5 years. They are ALWAYS open by second week of March. There is one booked right now and it hasn't even been advertised. These are in June and physicals usually due in May. I know it is random but the fact that they are a month late on the most popular camps he offers says something to me.
Things have just been really quiet I think…

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I’ve barely slept in 3 days and I’m wide awake right now. Please tiny 8 oz baby Jesus..

Spending 9 million a year would be hard to do without it being somewhat noticeable. I get it. Many rich folks have done stupid things. Cal maybe stubborn but he’s not completely stupid.
Now how the heck do you know what Cal owns? Dude get over yourself. There’s been athletes/singers/actors who make five times more than Cal a year and are broke. And I’m not saying he is cause like you, I have no idea! Are you awake right now?

I should’ve been asleep for work 30 minutes ago but now I’m as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve night thinking this may be true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT