ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Director from Fox Little Rock says Cal to Arkansas?

All he needs to do is grow a mustache. But this guy would look the part and do a better job coaching.

National Hamburger Day GIF

cal was the front runner for the Texas job last year before his run in the reg season. Arkansas is a bigger job that TU so why not? He’s gonna recruit Texas kids and will probably have Arkansas who I hate as much as any fanbase winning at a high level due to his recruiting alone. I mean Arkansas fans will take what cal is selling.

Anyone thinking Cal is leaving obviously didn't watch the totally real and convincing dual interview where Mitch and Cal renewed their vows reaffirmed their love for one another.
I will belive when the main 2 Arkansas media guys start talking

Well the reason I believe we didn't fire cal was no replacement. ..

Cal taking the job would be sort of an FU to us because he knows there isn't a good coach we would hire.

But I think this is all BS.

Would Arkansas have to pay his buyout to get him? I don't think so but if he left we don't have to and then we have money for nate oats buyout.

But yea none of those rumors are true lol

There’s literally nothing that comes up searching anywhere ….its just a small handful on Twitter . You’d think it’d be somewhere else.
cal was the front runner for the Texas job last year before his run in the reg season. Arkansas is a bigger job that TU so why not? He’s gonna recruit Texas kids and will probably have Arkansas who I hate as much as any fanbase winning at a high level due to his recruiting alone. I mean Arkansas fans will take what cal is selling.

Anyone thinking Cal is leaving obviously didn't watch the totally real and convincing dual interview where Mitch and Cal renewed their vows and reaffirmed their love for one another.
If people are so blinded by hate that they believe such BS then I’m gonna post, Pitino Back to Kentucky. Haha

If it happens do be it. I highly doubt it unless Cal just really wants out like Tubby Smith and is willing to take a cut. Just means our issues will become Arkansas issues if there’s any validity.

Reactions: cathouse
Too good to be true. Its possible that Barnhart is paying Arkansas $30mm to take him.

No way Cal could use ARK as leverage like he did back in 19 to get his 10yr deal.

Well the reason I believe we didn't fire cal was no replacement. ..

Cal taking the job would be sort of an FU to us because he knows there isn't a good coach we would hire.

But I think this is all BS.

Would Arkansas have to pay his buyout to get him? I don't think so but if he left we don't have to and then we have money for nate oats buyout.

But yea none of those rumors are true lol
If Cal left on his own, there is no buyout. Neither Arkansas or UK has to pay.

Reactions: cathouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT