ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Director from Fox Little Rock says Cal to Arkansas?

if we are to believe what we've been hearing

the NIL money will come in for Kentucky with Calipari gone.

Donors were tired of him and he BS.

Will they have Tyson chicken money? no idea but we'll have some money to spend

Mitch needs to consider a coaching hire that can bring talented players with him if he wants the new coach to be above water the first year.
Be good to get rid of all these Cal slurpies on here. Already sounds quiter.

Who knew Muss taking the USC job would lead to this. WOW

About to be some long days on twitter and message boards speculating.
If this happens, I'd like to buy Muss a beer. He will have singlehandedly rejuvenated the Kentucky basketball program.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcwildcats04
Cal's angling for a lifetime contract postmortem for "Earned Not Given"

Big Cat said on Pardon My Take that he heard that Cal and his camp were taken aback and surprised by BBN’s anger and frustration towards him the last 2 months. If so, then he is delusional from his ego

Reactions: RunninRichie
Big Cat said on Pardon My Take that Cal and his camp were taken aback and surprised by BBN’s anger and frustration towards him the last 2 months. If so, then he is delusional from his ego
he couldn't have been too surprised - refusing to go to post game shows after losses and shunning anyone that criticized him. He had zero relationship with the AD.

he hired assistants who couldn't develop players or teach fundamentals, and he surrounded himself by yes men who insulated from the world outside.

He knew the anger was out there.

This year was the first year he had people showing up to his house

and he would for the first several years out of spite.
And still lose because he's CCC. Immune to truth, won't adjust, and says things like we're doing fine because we're scoring on the inside while getting set ablaze from the perimeter because of not adjusting...... Honestly not scared at all. About is scared as the peacocks and Oakland

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT