ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say (Pope's first roster)

Target list:
David Coit, Amari Williams, Aiden Mahaney, Great Osobor, Otega Oweh, Cade Tyson, Baba Miller, Javon Small, Andrej Stojakovic, Jakobe Coles, Liam McKneely and Jalen Blackmon.

Unfortunately, the Vols scooped up Darlinstone Dubar.

Javon Small is Reeves' cousin (didn't know that) but sounds like he is early in his decision and not clear we are his favorite or anything. Think it was rumored elsewhere that Miami may be the frontrunner given what they can offer in NIL.

436382119_1000792384937224_6098181693561276879_n.jpg

Javon Small is Reeves' cousin (didn't know that) but sounds like he is early in his decision and not clear we are his favorite or anything. Think it was rumored elsewhere that Miami may be the frontrunner given what they can offer in NIL.
Javon also has a scheduled visit to Miami in the next few days.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
Sources say podcast usually ends up with 99% opinion dialogue. Also Pilgrim will never go out of his way and predict something because he has no sources. The times he has done it and then was wrong he always says “things changed”

Sorry, but these guys are just not very credible to me, haven't been since the "Paolo Banchero is locked up for Kentucky" and awful attempts to walk back from that ...
Ah, forgot about Banchero. He was the type of actually top flight player that Calipari could never sniff outside of Wall, Boogie, and KAT.

Edit: Lol, and Davis obviously.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Sorry, but these guys are just not very credible to me, haven't been since the "Paolo Banchero is locked up for Kentucky" and awful attempts to walk back from that ...
There is no one who is right all the time in recruiting. but I guess that fact gives everyone the ability to give people their own confirmation bias towards who they dont like while forgiving those people they do like

• Love
Reactions: HagginHall1999
It's funny reading all of the negative takes about the entertainment of shows like Sources Say, KSR or pretty much anything else.

People don't want to listen because it is no info, etc.

If the shows didn't exist or people weren't on Twitter, etc, this would be a pretty boring board.

If you don't like listening, just don't listen. That is what for the life of me I will never understand regarding these shows. People complain about they won't listen and then constantly throw shade at the hosts. If you don't listen how are you throwing shade?

Last edited:
It's funny reading all of the negative takes about the entertainment of shows like Sources Say, KSR or pretty much anything else.

People don't want to listen because it is no info, etc.

If the shoes didn't exist or people weren't on Twitter, etc, this would be a pretty boring board.

If you don't like listening, just don't listen. That is what for the life of me I will never understand regarding these shows. People complain about they won't listen and then constantly throw shade at the hosts. If you don't listen how are you throwing shade?
I didn't listen. And all I said was exactly that - I'm not listening to an hour of a couple dudes sitting and doing in person what we all do on this board.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT