ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say - MSU recap

Pilgrim provided an update on Big Z. Sounded like if the NCAA were to issue an opinion soon it would more likely be "no" as to his eligibility but a lawsuit could well then be filed that gets him ultimately eligible. What a rollercoaster.

Reactions: ksharpless
Pilgrim provided an update on Big Z. Sounded like if the NCAA were to issue an opinion soon it would more likely be "no" as to his eligibility but a lawsuit could well then be filed that gets him ultimately eligible. What a rollercoaster.
The kid that went to Memphis from Kansas st got a assault charge and got cleared at Memphis in 2 weeks, but big z took 200 dollars a game and he can’t even get a word out of the NCAA

My goodness.

The kid that went to Memphis from Kansas st got a assault charge and got cleared at Memphis in 2 weeks, but big z took 200 dollars a game and he can’t even get a word out of the NCAA
It's absolutely pathetic. Maybe Pilgrim's wrong and the NCAA does approve him shortly. But, if not, I hope we do take them to court. He made it sound like Barnhart may be open to it.

It's absolutely pathetic. Maybe Pilgrim's wrong and the NCAA does approve him shortly. But, if not, I hope we do take them to court. He made it sound like Barnhart may be open to it.
"Open to it"?

MB should have already had UK's lawyers draw it up so that we can file suit the day after they come down with a negative ruling.

He should also give interviews on every sports talk show, radio show, and podcast telling the world what a crock of shit the NCAA is.

It's way past time for our AD to start defending this program and its players.

Can anyone explain to me how the NCAA can grant someone a 9th year eligibility, Memphis gets a transfer with an assault charge cleared, high schoolers making NIL, UCLA and Arizona get multiple foreign players cleared, and yet we got big z who the NCAA is determined to shit on. But keep telling me NCAA is fair and doesn't hate UK.

Can anyone explain to me how the NCAA can grant someone a 9th year eligibility, Memphis gets a transfer with an assault charge cleared, high schoolers making NIL, UCLA and Arizona get multiple foreign players cleared, and yet we got big z who the NCAA is determined to shit on. But keep telling me NCAA is fair and doesn't hate UK.
I cannot.

Good lord… it’s going to be NCAA tournament time by the time they get around to doing anything, if ever. Hell, just go ahead and file the law suit.

Last edited:
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
That's exactly why they haven't made a ruling. They don't want to rule him eligible, and if they rule him ineligible they will lose in court.

So they are taking a knee and running out the clock.

• Angry
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
That's exactly why they haven't made a ruling. They don't want to rule him eligible, and if they rule him ineligible they will lose in court.

So they are taking a knee and running out the clock.
I think this is the truth. They know a lawsuit would come close to being a death blow for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT