ADVERTISEMENT

Sour Grapes

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
The University of Loserville announced it will hang a banner to replace the Vacated
One that the NCAA made them remove when Pitino used ineligible players in 2013.
This sham will say 2013 Final Coaches poll
They never learn …..
NCAA threatened them with the Death penalty if they mentioned any banner or commemoration of 2013 Title
Stupid is as stupid does

Good for them. I've said they should've done this before. While I fully understand what UofL did, multiple times, was wrong and illegal, they should've done it to flip the bird to the NCAA for cherry picking what rules they want to inforce and who they want to punish or not. Hang the banner, F the NCAA.

The University of Loserville announced it will hang a banner to replace the Vacated
They never learn …..
NCAA threatened them with the Death penalty if they mentioned any banner or commemoration of 2013 Title
Stupid is as stupid does
You’re the last person here who should be starting a thread complaining about someone else claiming something untrue. It’s almost like you’re inviting us to mock you.

They never learn …..
Stupid is as stupid does
Isn’t the death penalty just cancelling their postseason and not allowing them on TV? If so, there’s very little for them to lose.

Reactions: Blueaz
hfL34xb.jpg

I don't see any other schools thinking that they can ignore vacated games.

They never learn …..
Stupid is as stupid does
I'd suggest you seek counseling.
First for pretending to be a cop and 2nd it's not healthy for anyone to hate something as much as you hate Louisville.
A man of your age should be worried about many other things besides a school in Louisville.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
First for pretending to be a cop and 2nd it's not healthy for anyone to hate something as much as you hate Louisville.
A man of your age should be worried about many other things besides a school in Louisville.
The OP’s posting history is so bizarre. He’s been posting here forever, yet I’ve never once seen any evidence that he actually watches UK games. Virtually all of his posts have been about one of two themes: 1) his irrational obsession with UL; or 2) boasting about people he supposedly knows and his past as a UK manager.

That’s it. Never ever anything about the current UK team or a recent UK game.

The op has mental issues and needs professional help ASAP. We're not going to make the NCAA tournament and he doesn't care because all he wants to do is make fun of Louisville.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
Hang the damn banner.UL should tell the NCAA to go to hell.What about the BS at Kansas,UNC and LSU just to name a few...I'm no UL fan for damn sure but enough of the double standards.

Good for them. I've said they should've done this before. While I fully understand what UofL did, multiple times, was wrong and illegal, they should've done it to flip the bird to the NCAA for cherry picking what rules they want to inforce and who they want to punish or not. Hang the banner, F the NCAA.
Hard to disagree. Hang the banner and sue the F out of the NCAA all
The way tk the Supreme Court if they challenged you on grounds of selective enforcement and discrimination using the UNC/ Duke cases as examples

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT