ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Mayor Greenberg Not Too Smart

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
He hung a NCAA Champions Banner on City
Hall in direct violation of NCAA rules after Louisville vacated 2013 Title
NCAA warned the school no identification of Champions status is permitted without exposing the school to a Level 1 Violation
While on Probation this is a serious act
Hang on uavel fans

gomer-gomerpile.gif

NCAA warned the school no identification of Champions status is permitted without exposing the school to a Level 1 Violation
Hang on uavel fans
Lol,I guess the NCAA is going to force UL fans to take down those 2013 title banners in their own homes to...the NCAA can't force the mayor to take down a banner on city property or go after UL because it's hanging on city property...damn

Anything displaying, claiming or insinuating UofL as the 2013 NCAA Champions is fraudulent IMO. That title was vacated. Those are the facts. Sorry if that offends anyone.
Having said that, I don't know if the Mayor of Louisville falls under the jurisdiction of the NCAA when it comes to hanging fraudulent banners claiming vacated titles.

Reactions: 2Adulterers
Hang on uavel fans
You have so much negative baggage I can’t believe you won’t just step away from this board and social media in general. You’ve been caught doing some bad things. I assume you’re mentally ill. Give it a break.

Cops have actually been killed because of people impersonating police. The OP belongs in prison.

Reactions: catzfanjim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT