ADVERTISEMENT

Somto Cyril

I just think we were spoiled with 20 rebounds a game from Oscar, better get used to not seeing that anymore lol
No. It’s basic math.

10 per40min is 7.5 per30min. Those are like Toppin, or Brooks, or Ware rates. Onyenso was around 10, as have been most UK C/5 players (8-11) not named Oscar or Cousins. Those two were over 12.

Cyril is likely better than Ugo right now. He moves much better, runs the floor better and gets up quicker. Overall much more athletic. Yes he would be a reclass but he would be really good paired with Bradshaw. Some of you are vastly underselling this kid.
That’s great and all. But didn’t Ugo try to leave already? If this dude is better than Ugo, then Ugo doesn’t want him here and threatens to bolt again, no?

That’s great and all. But didn’t Ugo try to leave already? If this dude is better than Ugo, then Ugo doesn’t want him here and threatens to bolt again, no?
I don't think Cal will bring in anyone that would upstage Ugo

Cyril is actually in his mid 20s, it’s common knowledge with African kid they say they’re younger than they are. I have it on good authority Oscar is 37.
I thought that was just with Dominican/Cuban/Venezuelan baseball players. 🤣

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Not to bring him up however, Pitino’s players would run through hell for him. All players, not just 5 stars. of course now is not then because players play for money now.
Was it Jeff Sheppard that said, they "played for Pitino out of fear, and for Tubby out of love", or something like that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT