ADVERTISEMENT

Something you can't do that most people can

Can't go on rides. I hate rides. Had a bad accident on funhouse as a kid and it scared me. When I was like 17 I agreed to go on the Pirate Ship ride. I even sat in the middle of it.. you know the part that barely moves?.. yeah I basically had a panic attack the entire time.

I have no desire to get into something that throws my body around. It doesn't register as something enjoyable.

Can't go on rides. I hate rides. Had a bad accident on funhouse as a kid and it scared me. When I was like 17 I agreed to go on the Pirate Ship ride. I even sat in the middle of it.. you know the part that barely moves?.. yeah I basically had a panic attack the entire time.

I have no desire to get into something that throws my body around. It doesn't register as something enjoyable.
I'm with you on that. I once when on a roller coaster with my kids that just went two loops forward and two loops backwards. It literally lasted 2 minutes, but I felt like for two minutes someone was kicking my ass.

I can't make coffee. I tried once at work. There was some sort of pot that used these little packets. I thought the packets seemed small so I put in two of them. Everyone commented about how strong the coffee was that day. My wife has had multiple different coffee makers over the years. I've never operated a single one of them.

I don't drink the stuff and have no interest in learning the art of brewing a fresh pot.

Who makes coffee anymore since K cups came along? I don' even remember the last time I saw a regular coffee pot.

Who makes coffee anymore since K cups came along? I don' even remember the last time I saw a regular coffee pot.
K cups have so little caffeine in them and costs way too much per “cup” to be worth it - only for convenience and if you need to brew a quick cup in a hurry.

K cups have so little caffeine in them and costs way too much per “cup” to be worth it - only for convenience and if you need to brew a quick cup in a hurry.
I spend a small fortune on Starbucks Pikes Place as I can't find any other that we like. It's so convenient and it certainly cheaper and faster than hitting the drive thru. Doesn't seem weak to me like a lot of the other kinds do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT