ADVERTISEMENT

Something you can't do that most people can

Almost every single member of my family can read music and play multiple musical instruments except for me. And I have absolutely no idea why nobody ever even attempted to teach me. :/

Reactions: chroix
I am completely unable to use cling wrap. I cannot tear it. I don't know how people use it. I've tried several hundred times in my life to use it with a zero success rate.
130050215-A1C1

Almost every single member of my family can read music and play multiple musical instruments except for me. And I have absolutely no idea why nobody ever even attempted to teach me. :/
I'm not so sure most people can read and play music. Like with most things, it takes A LOT of practice. My wife and daughter can read and play and I wish I could pick it up.

Reactions: J_Dee
Count cards. Whether it be poker or spades or hearts, I'm just not good at it.

Never learned to ride a bike. I guess I had a big yard so the neighborhood kids always came to my house to play ball, so I never picked it up.

Can't use an electric can opener. Just can't hook that %*$&% up.
Can use the old timey handheld fine, but I will starve to death if I have to use the electric one.

Also would love to learn how to blow smoke rings.

Sing. Even a little. I once used my phone's voice memo to see what I sounded like, and the result was terrifying. My voice sounded like a mix of a deer's death agony and a blender crushing ice. No tune. That's a given. But the lyrics didn't sound like words, More like bricks falling inside a truck bed.

True story. The choirmaster at a school I went to was so desperate for double bass that he had me join. "But," he said, "not loud."

snap my fingers
crack my knuckles (or maybe it's that I don't want to do that one, I cringe if hear someone do it)

Ditto, and I love Asian food. Have been told "hold them like a pencil" but would starve if I had to eat with them
Same here.

My mom's 82nd birthday was today and the family drove over to Malones. My niece had the sushi, and was using her chopsticks like a pro.

Never got the hang of it myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT