ADVERTISEMENT

Some news

Oct 22, 2011
Talking to some people inside the university, next season Cal is out. He coached one of the incoming recruits dad I don’t have to drop a name. DW. So the CCC ends next season.

Also they said he wanted Drake back for BBM this upcoming madness and Drake declined. So loyal. SMH.

I love this time of year when everyone is an 'insider' who knows somebody that knows somebody.
Not an insider, just know a few people who is in with the university. I am clueless but that’s just the stuff they was told. For what I know Trump could be coaching UK next season. I will say the one who told me probably polishes MB booty.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Not an insider, just know a few people who is in with the university. I am clueless but that’s just the stuff they was told. For what I know Trump could be coaching UK next season. I will say the one who told me probably polishes MB booty.
It is time to ignore you!

Just posting from someone reliable and that’s inside the university. I didn’t know that would make me a troll I thought it was half way interesting and very possible. I didn’t know Cal possibly departuiring after this next class would be so depressing for some. I’ll not post again, bring this post up around this time next season.

14 years is a long time. At some point the message just gets old and it is time to move on. In this day and age no one keeps their coaching job forever.
How does the message get old when the players aren't here long enough for that to happen?

Two things. People that actually know someone inside the athletic department and are privy to what is happening personnel wise are not going to go to discussion board and share that information. Next, calling Cal a "wop" on here should get you banned. I'm as pissed as anyone at the team and Cal, but racial and ethnic slurs should never be accepted here.

Just posting from someone reliable and that’s inside the university. I didn’t know that would make me a troll I thought it was half way interesting and very possible. I didn’t know Cal possibly departuiring after this next class would be so depressing for some. I’ll not post again, bring this post up around this time next season.
Troll or no, you’re not even making sense. Are you trying to say like, before next season or after next season?

Attention seeking OP with the "inside info" anyone could just make up. A million hedges in completely worthless information.

Isn't this the same guy that started out way back when with Keith and YouKay and that whole bunch trying to make their own little special group on their own special little board and flopped miserably?

Rainman. LOL.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Some of these so-called UK fans has to start these threads everytime UK loses a game. I don't see Cal going anywhere until his contract is out 2028-29 and then still being an ambassador for UK Basketball. UK had Wallace back for his 1st game since his ankle injury vs. Arkansas, UK lets Vandy end on a 12-0 run at half, score 5 points on a foul to take 5 point lead and momentum. Then last 5 minutes UK goes 1/8 FT's with Oscar missing TWO 1 and 1 bonuses, Toppin missed two, and Oscar 1/2 for 1/8 FT's in last 5 minutes. If we hit our FT's alone UK would have been up 80-77 with a minute to go and then UK wouldn't had to start fouling early. Then add the 12-0 run plus last 30 seconds 2 FT's ball back to Vandy and then a 3 to give Vandy a 5-point lead at half. If we keep it tied or 2 points down at half and UK hits FT's and zero turnovers in last 5 minutes of game Kentucky wins this game by 8-10 points. It is that simple!

Some of these so-called UK fans has to start these threads everytime UK loses a game. I don't see Cal going anywhere until his contract is out 2028-29 and then still being an ambassador for UK Basketball. UK had Wallace back for his 1st game since his ankle injury vs. Arkansas, UK lets Vandy end on a 12-0 run at half, score 5 points on a foul to take 5 point lead and momentum. Then last 5 minutes UK goes 1/8 FT's with Oscar missing TWO 1 and 1 bonuses, Toppin missed two, and Oscar 1/2 for 1/8 FT's in last 5 minutes. If we hit our FT's alone UK would have been up 80-77 with a minute to go and then UK wouldn't had to start fouling early. Then add the 12-0 run plus last 30 seconds 2 FT's ball back to Vandy and then a 3 to give Vandy a 5-point lead at half. If we keep it tied or 2 points down at half and UK hits FT's and zero turnovers in last 5 minutes of game Kentucky wins this game by 8-10 points. It is that simple!
If Cal keeps coaching at this level, there is no way he will be our coach that long. You Cal lovers are strange people.

I've been saying Cal will make his last stand with the incoming class and retire without any inside info. It just makes sense. That will be 15 years here and he's made his children and grandchildren very rich here.
If he were try to hold out till 2028, he'd be making a big mistake and knows it.

But they didn’t
Why do you think that is

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT