ADVERTISEMENT

I’m worried

Things of this magnitude will take a few days to work themselves out. My hope & only hope at this point is that it is being worked out as one of the videos I watched this morning said when Calipari was giving his post-game speech last night that Mitch was in the back shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. If that is true, then I have hope something is in the works. If it isn't true, then your fears are warranted.

Things of this magnitude will take a few days to work themselves out. My hope & only hope at this point is that it is being worked out as one of the videos I watched this morning said when Calipari was giving his post-game speech last night that Mitch was in the back shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. If that is true, then I have hope something is in the works. If it isn't true, then your fears are warranted.
PLEASE be true.

Sent a message to Mitch on X last night reminding him that he said coaches would be evaluated after the post-season.

Elzy went 1-1 and she was let go as she should have been. It would have taken a FF run to maybe save a second consecutive disastrous season. That was never going to happen.

Cal went 0-2. Told Mitch to live up to his words. It’s time for Cal to be let go.

Get on my X and send Mitch a respectful but similar note. Do something besides complain on here. Here is cathartic. The other is to put some heat on Mitch. He needs to hear from thousands of us.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Where is this video and who claims to have witnessed this Barney Head Bobbling event? I'd say this is pretty important for fans to see and hear!

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
That is, without a doubt, what is going to happen and we all know why.

Any AD who makes his university a hostage to an impossible buyout should be fired the moment it’s raised as an obstacle.

That we don’t hear anything at all and we just go into next season with Cal. Kentucky will stay quiet and so will Cal the entire offseason. I hope I’m wrong but we will see
Sadly, I do not think you're wrong. I think he will stay here cashing fat checks until we are Indiana. Or until he is forcefully removed, which probably will not happen.

And thats EXACTLY how the BCG era came to an end. The, "Im not an ambassador to Kentucky basketball" damned him immeadiately. MJ was standing next to Mitch when that was said, and Mitch reportedly said, "Whelp. That's it."

Cal is now threatening Barnhart's job. If Barnhart likes his job, he will get rid of Cal posthaste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT