ADVERTISEMENT

Softball - Montana Fouts

HoopsDavid

Freshman
May 19, 2003
Alabama pitcher and one of the top pitchers in the nation. From Grayson, KY.
Anyone from around the Grayson area follow her recruitment? Did she seriously consider UK? Family UK fans? That’s heavy blue territory she comes from.

Alabama pitcher and one of the top pitchers in the nation. From Grayson, KY.
Anyone from around the Grayson area follow her recruitment? Did she seriously consider UK? Family UK fans? That’s heavy blue territory she comes from.
I had no idea she is from Grayson. It’s surprising she didn’t go to UK since we have a pretty good softball team.

I had no idea she is from Grayson. It’s surprising she didn’t go to UK since we have a pretty good softball team.
Did a little research and she's actually from from WV. Played varsity since 6th grade. Couldn't find any info on UK involvement, but it sounded like Alabama had been there for a while and she committed early. UK has best offense in the country and with her they may be the favorite to win it all.

Did a little research and she's actually from from WV. Played varsity since 6th grade. Couldn't find any info on UK involvement, but it sounded like Alabama had been there for a while and she committed early. UK has best offense in the country and with her they may be the favorite to win it all.
That makes more sense. I don’t know anything about her, just went on OP’s lead.

Yep...she was a AL commit a long time. Got to watch her pitch against our local HS. Threw a no hitter and hit a towering HR.

Our kids were very intimidated. They rarely see a 60 mile pitch. Fouts was throwing 71 with movement. Really wasn’t fair. ☺️

Yep...she was a AL commit a long time. Got to watch her pitch against our local HS. Threw a no hitter and hit a towering HR.

Our kids were very intimidated. They rarely see a 60 mile pitch. Fouts was throwing 71 with movement. Really wasn’t fair. ☺️
Looked like UK was intimidated also. Fouts had 14 strikeouts tonight. That’s crazy.

Interesting. I knew she was born in Grayson and went to HS in Grayson, but did not know much about the WV connection. Sure wish we could have kept her in state.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Interesting. I knew she was born in Grayson and went to HS in Grayson, but did not know much about the WV connection. Sure wish we could have kept her in state.
Yes ...we could have been dominating this year. Oh well, life of a UK sports fan.

Committed to Alabama at age 14 right after they won the N.C. The atmosphere there was through the roof at that time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT