ADVERTISEMENT

So Will Wade is definitely getting fired soon right?

Denim Vest

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 9, 2011
Hello again Cat Nation! Hope everyone is staying safe. Just wanted to see what my Cat friends think about Wade and that HBO documentary coming out. He’s definitely gonna get canned right?

Anyway, shame we didn’t get to see our storied programs battle it out for an SECT and National Title but already looking forward to next season.

WDE and GC!

Hello again Cat Nation! Hope everyone is staying safe. Just wanted to see what my Cat friends think about Wade and that HBO documentary coming out. He’s definitely gonna get canned right?

Anyway, shame we didn’t get to see our storied programs battle it out for an SECT and National Title but already looking forward to next season.

WDE and GC!

Didn't you get caught on a national board trashing UK fans, saying we were all butthurt because we weren't as good as Auburn lately? Pretty sure you did.

WDE and GC!
He seems to be Teflon Will. He needs to be fired but who knows. With the way the NCAA let UNC get away with 20 years of cheating who knows what they will do?

Didn't you get caught on a national board trashing UK fans, saying we were all butthurt because we weren't as good as Auburn lately? Pretty sure you did.
Hmm doesn’t ring a bell. I think we’ve been pretty even atop the SEC and amongst the best in college hoops. No surprise LSU and others have resorted to dirty tactics in a desperate attempt to keep up with us.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Denim, did you get tired of your crappy Boilermaker handle? Asking for a friend.
multiple-personalities-gif-3.gif

Mods cleanup on aisle 7
Sheesh @BlueWorldOrder74 really had that material ready to go lol. A little too ready iyam.

Anyway, still interested to see what Cat Nation thinks of Wade and LSU. Not too keen on bickering about the AU/ UK rivalry but I get it it’s a year round topic.

Denim, did you get tired of your crappy Boilermaker handle? Asking for a friend.
multiple-personalities-gif-3.gif
Not sure what you’re referring to. I got banned after AU beat UK then unbanned after you guys won the rematch lol.

I could be way off but I’ve gotten the sense some of Cat Nation doesn’t like me that much so I’ve stayed away. Thought this would be a mutually agreeable topic though.

Sheesh @BlueWorldOrder74 really had that material ready to go lol. A little too ready iyam.

Anyway, still interested to see what Cat Nation thinks of Wade and LSU. Not too keen on bickering about the AU/ UK rivalry but I get it it’s a year round topic.
It’s not the real blue world order. This guy made a new account with the avatar. Has 7 post count.

We'll see if youre still around after Stoops and the boys roll through the Plains like Sherman to the Sea come fall.
Ha I honestly don’t care too much about huthut. Wouldn’t surprise me particularly if the dual threat stud who’s name escapes me is eligible next year. Should have been Auburn’s starter wish him the best at UK.

Ha I honestly don’t care too much about huthut. Wouldn’t surprise me particularly if the dual threat stud who’s name escapes me is eligible next year. Should have been Auburn’s starter wish him the best at UK.
Gatewood.

And now Im certain you have to be a troll. I dont believe there's any Auburn fan who is all bssketball and doesnt care about football. Youve got to be a Bama plant or something

Hmm doesn’t ring a bell. I think we’ve been pretty even atop the SEC and amongst the best in college hoops. No surprise LSU and others have resorted to dirty tactics in a desperate attempt to keep up with us.

We have you caught dead to rights trashing UK (just copied you on your own post) Still denying it?

WDE and GC!

You are nearing the end of your blue blood status...Just a few days from now you will again be "not" relevant. Be Good

You are nearing the end of your blue blood status...Just a few days from now you will again be "not" relevant. Be Good
Well I’m pretty sure that rolls over for another year considering the circumstances.

We have you caught dead to rights trashing UK (just copied you on your own post) Still denying it?
I’d hardly consider that trashing UK fans. Simply relaying facts to whoever was fussing with me in that thread.

Anyway, how bout that Will Wade guys? I think he’s gotta be done.

WDE and GC!

Wade is actually much cleaner than the lying cheating pus pocket that coaches for Auburn. Auburn basketball has descended into the pit of filth and scum along with schools like U6. I can’t see Wade getting fired until Scumbag Pearl is canned.

I’d hardly consider that trashing UK fans. Simply relaying facts to whoever was fussing with me in that thread.

Anyway, how bout that Will Wade guys? I think he’s gotta be done.

Naw, he’s better than that lying cheating POS that coaches for Auburn. Can’t believe that Auburn hired that low life cheat.

give it up you were on the national boards saying this about nate sestina “lol that kid is straight up garbage cant believe he has a basketball scholarship at kentucky”

you can also be quoted saying this about kentucky fans “ha they’re so butthurt over not being better than auburn these days, hell 2 of their starters wanted to come to auburn but found the opportunity for playing time better at kentucky. Think about that for a second. All praise unto Bruce”

Throw in the towel

give it up you were on the national boards saying this about nate sestina “lol that kid is straight up garbage cant believe he has a basketball scholarship at kentucky”

you can also be quoted saying this about kentucky fans “ha they’re so butthurt over not being better than auburn these days, hell 2 of their starters wanted to come to auburn but found the opportunity for playing time better at kentucky. Think about that for a second. All praise unto Bruce”

Throw in the towel
Ha. Well you guys gotta admit Sestina wasn’t exactly Cat Caliber. Seemed like a nice young man though.

Anyway guess we’ll see on Wade. Not much to talk about sports wise these days. I’ll def have to watch that HBO doc next week.

Ha. Well you guys gotta admit Sestina wasn’t exactly Cat Caliber. Seemed like a nice young man though.

Anyway guess we’ll see on Wade. Not much to talk about sports wise these days. I’ll def have to watch that HBO doc next week.
log off

But he is so much better that that cheating scumbag sitting on your bench. Your lying sweat hog coach is a disgrace to the entire SEC.

Wade is going to be fired
Self is in trouble
Miller is toast
Pearl is on borrowed time
Penny should go into the moving company business
None of the above,the NCAA isn't going to do anything to anybody .....unless their name is Calipari and they are coaching at UK

Spot on. You may go now.

Denim Vest, I notice that you totally avoid the topic of Pearl being a known cheater and one of his assistants being arrested by FBI while constantly calling out Wade for cheating to catch up to the big boys. Care to comment on Pearl and AU or will you keep dodging that topic?

Denim Vest, I notice that you totally avoid the topic of Pearl being a known cheater and one of his assistants being arrested by FBI while constantly calling out Wade for cheating to catch up to the big boys. Care to comment on Pearl and AU or will you keep dodging that topic?
Hello friend! I appreciate the razzing about Bruce but I think everyone can tell the difference between Bruce’s sitch and Wade being caught on tape discussing under the table payments for prospects.

Everybody loves to speculate about Bruce as they do Cal but the Wade stuff is next level damning. I don’t see how he’s gonna survive this one gents. Personally don’t even really care about Wade other than he’s stealing recruits that might otherwise go to AU or UK.

Hello friend! I appreciate the razzing about Bruce but I think everyone can tell the difference between Bruce’s sitch and Wade being caught on tape discussing under the table payments for prospects.

Everybody loves to speculate about Bruce as they do Cal but the Wade stuff is next level damning. I don’t see how he’s gonna survive this one gents. Personally don’t even really care about Wade other than he’s stealing recruits that might otherwise go to AU or UK.

Wow, now you're trying to compare Pearl with Cal. Please tell me the last time Cal was ever banned from coaching or had an active assistant coach arrested by the FBI, I must have missed those happenings. There is a huge difference between speculation and actual cheating so don't try going there. But, you just keep on thinking Pearl is so innocent.

Reactions: Ky grandpa

Did Auburn win the SEC conference this year?

Not sure what you’re referring to. I got banned after AU beat UK then unbanned after you guys won the rematch lol.

I could be way off but I’ve gotten the sense some of Cat Nation doesn’t like me that much so I’ve stayed away. Thought this would be a mutually agreeable topic though.
I don't know what ever gave you the idea we didn't like you very much except maybe asking you to never come back a few hundred times , so this would be another attempt to get that to happen !

Yes, they are both cheating scumbags. Complete filth. Auburn hired that lying cheating sweat hog knowing he was the dirt of the coaching community.

What are the odds of two different Auburn fans posting here and referring to Football as “huthut”? I’d say ZERO. Denim vest does it here and so did the guy that popped up before Auburn visited UK saying he was headed up to Lexington. How long will this guy be allowed to clown around here under multiple screen names?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT