ADVERTISEMENT

So where are all those studs that were out of the draft at?

bookerfan66

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2015
People kept telling me it was too early to worry about not going after players.All those great grad transfers and guys pulling out of the draft would be out there.Well there is one in Grant Nelson who seems would rather eat nails than come to UK?Cal said they prepared for everything so where the hell is it?Still to soon to panic?

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Some were hanging on to a Kobe Brown fantasy but it was never happening and Cal doesn't have some grand plan.

People kept telling me it was too early to worry about not going after players.All those great grad transfers and guys pulling out of the draft would be out there.Well there is one in Grant Nelson who seems would rather eat nails than come to UK?Cal said they prepared for everything so where the hell is it?Still to soon to panic?
has Nelson said somehting about not considering UK?

I hate to say it but I honestly think it's going to be difficult to even get any portal scrubs here.Calipari farted around waiting for 3 to decide and didn't bother to make real contact with portal players.He pissed around with Dick...inson and got played,he farted away Johnson,made a call to Spencer and possibly contacted Jones.There were plenty of solid players we could have gotten but dumbass never contacted OR if he did,the players weren't interested at all in playing for Mr.Runnnnn,Goooooo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT