ADVERTISEMENT

So what time does Mr. Hurt announce tomorrow?

Almost for certain Stanley and Hurt.. But those were scramble picks, just like Moore and Boogie were. K is continuing on the recruiting trail, where it seems like Cal has had enough, and looked for the grad transfers.

Which is odd to me, You'd think a grad transfer would LOVE to go to Duke for one year.. Always easier to transfer into a school like Duke, instead of go there from the start.

Then again, maybe playing college basketball for 3-4 years, watching how they treat Duke, makes you hate them like the rest of the nation.

Yep, definitely getting Hurt and Stanley. I think Watford ends up at Memphis with RJ Hampton.

That gives Duke the #1 recruiting class and 5 top 35 players in the class.

Reactions: kl40504
"Hurts Not So God". neh neh neh neh......neeeehhh neeehhhhh...do do dom....neh neh neh neh ......neeeehhhh neeehhhh
Thank You Lexington and goodnight!

Didn’t he score 60 in front of Cal in a game late in the season. It’s funny how now nobody wants this guy even though Cal seems to want him very badly. Cal usually doesn’t miss talent wise on a guy he has gone all in on.

Even Wiltjer ended up being an All American.

Yep Skal was a total monster for us, probably the best big man in the Cal era. Cal definitely didn't miss on that guy.

Yep, definitely getting Hurt and Stanley. I think Watford ends up at Memphis with RJ Hampton.

That gives Duke the #1 recruiting class and 5 top 35 players in the class.

It's an awful lot of guys that might not make an impact right away.. but maybe that's a good thing for Duke going forward. Next year will be tough for them.

And while they have the #1 class.. If we look at it from what we're adding.. Sestina gives us a better incoming "collection" of players. Add in one of Blackshear/Gilder/ETC.. and Kentucky stands alone at the top.

I didn't want to say it before now but I felt like it all along and saying it today is not going to change anything. Hurt looks just like the typical Duke player and I'm sure with being from Minnesota Tre Jones was in his ear the whole time. We all know that it doesn't matter how many 5 star players are on your team it doesn't guarantee anything, I'd rather have Blackshear for one year than Hurt for one.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT