ADVERTISEMENT

So what ‘fraternity’ caused all this bs…..?

In reading Crawfords report, this is a very serious matter. Information he published would make me wonder why assault, assault and battery and more serious charges weren't there....once again, if true.

This can rank all the way from pretty bad to what in haven's name bad.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
In reading Crawfords report, this is a very serious matter. Information he published would make me wonder why assault, assault and battery and more serious charges weren't there....once again, if true.

For one thing, it's possible that the students in question, who were interviewed and who provided information to Crawford, were never there in the first place and it's also possible that they are actually U6 students. There are a lot of possibilities as far as this goes. I'm sure your friends on the U6 forum are hoping for the worst case scenario, though.

For one thing, it's possible that the students in question, who were interviewed and who provided information to Crawford, were never there in the first place and it's also possible that they are actually U6 students. There are a lot of possibilities as far as this goes. I'm sure your friends on the U6 forum are hoping for the worst case scenario, though.
Anything is possible, no doubt. One of the ones he quoted was the one stating the gun. Whether he is a Louisville student or not, I've no clue.

A lot of speculation. I’ll wait until the trial/arraignment and more reports come out. I was at UK in a fraternity, when shit went down like this before and was never even reported. A lot of drunk guys, hurt feelings and bad decisions.

UK has cleared them and they have more reliable info than any of us.
If this was at UT, then this board would be a combination of mockery and wanting the kids hung and program disbanded...

If Louisville players were accused of this we would be bashing them but since it's our own players we make excuses and say even if it's true it's not a big deal.

I don't. If I was in Louisville I'd want see them squirt to the ceiling as well

If this was at UT, then this board would be a combination of mockery and wanting the kids hung and program disbanded...

Only ones who dish it out like that on other schools are the ones who have their noses stuck in the air.
Only thing I wouldn't like is school A pays players and gives them escalades to drive around in and gets by with it. School B just has allegations thrown at them with no evidence and they are almost given the death penalty.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
If they got arraigned in district today, they would have just pled not guilty and got a prelim date. The prelim will prob be in the next couple of weeks, that’s when the county attorney will have to provide the evidence to determine if the cases get sent to the grand jury. That’s when you will get a pretty good idea about the evidence they have.

Just like we cannot group all football players in a group one cannot lump/group all frat boys in a stereotypical group, but let me tell you I’ve seen frat boys gang on people to many times to mention in my college experience As recently as our first hone game last football season. A bunch of rowdy and loud mouthed Ole Miss clowns all wearing a ball caps that looks like it was drug up 65 north then put on right before they walked in. Drunk ,Loud and trying to intimidate the folks setting next to them in they’re flip flops. They got a Kentucky lesson that went just shy of getting physical. And got forced to act right by everyone around. Anyway . Not that that incident means squat as far as relating directly to this case. I guess what I’m saying is if a drunk group of any ethnicity or clique making crazy threats and being backed up with enough young punks just waiting to show how loyal they are , then in a split second most anyone with access to a piece would pull it in my opinion just to keep safe and use the thing just as a show of force Incase of an attack.

I subscribe to an entire different approach ;that of not giving that group a target. But make no mistake a group of Frat boys would try it just to tell the story about tossing out 3 or six football players. I’m hearing racial inciting was the issue then it was huge numbers going on the football players. Just saying a ten to twenty man group of frat boys or 10 to 20 football players would make most gun owners/carriers unholster their sidearm and let it be seen it’s there and that’s controversial even for a civilian. But even if any D1 state university player pulls a gun it will never be condoned. However there is a major issue of proof and proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Illl allow my message board cyber counselor The Hack take over here at this legal hairsplitting. One or two punks saying they seen something is not beyond doubt of any kind. So this case has gotta be worked out , and I’ve seen a dam sight more Frat boys startin $hit in public than I have football players. So I’m hoping we can get some things resolved in a timely manner for everyone’s sake.

Are you serious? The football players caused every bit of this. They were not invited and one of them thinks he is Wyatt Earp and shows up with a firearm.

If they ever play another down at UK that would be a shame. Get them out of town and away from students at a university.
From what i understand they were invited and while there got into it and fought with said frat. They came back after the fact

Just like we cannot group all football players in a group one cannot lump/group all frat boys in a stereotypical group, but let me tell you I’ve seen frat boys gang on people to many times to mention in my college experience As recently as our first hone game last football season. A bunch of rowdy and loud mouthed Ole Miss clowns all wearing a ball caps that looks like it was drug up 65 north then put on right before they walked in. Drunk ,Loud and trying to intimidate the folks setting next to them in they’re flip flops. They got a Kentucky lesson that went just shy of getting physical. And got forced to act right by everyone around. Anyway . Not that that incident means squat as far as relating directly to this case. I guess what I’m saying is if a drunk group of any ethnicity or clique making crazy threats and being backed up with enough young punks just waiting to show how loyal they are , then in a split second most anyone with access to a piece would pull it in my opinion just to keep safe and use the thing just as a show of force Incase of an attack.

I subscribe to an entire different approach ;that of not giving that group a target. But make no mistake a group of Frat boys would try it just to tell the story about tossing out 3 or six football players. I’m hearing racial inciting was the issue then it was huge numbers going on the football players. Just saying a ten to twenty man group of frat boys or 10 to 20 football players would make most gun owners/carriers unholster their sidearm and let it be seen it’s there and that’s controversial even for a civilian. But even if any D1 state university player pulls a gun it will never be condoned. However there is a major issue of proof and proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Illl allow my message board cyber counselor The Hack take over here at this legal hairsplitting. One or two punks saying they seen something is not beyond doubt of any kind. So this case has gotta be worked out , and I’ve seen a dam sight more Frat boys startin $hit in public than I have football players. So I’m hoping we can get some things resolved in a timely manner for everyone’s sake.

The only thing I know for certain is UK investigated this. The frat was cited, and the football players were cleared to play.

We’ll see what happens. I’m skeptical about the gun thing because the word “gun” is one of the most evil words on a college campus. If UK even sniffed Vito had a gun, man, they would have made an example of him, right?

We shall see.

I know guns are serious on campuses, the legal issue is proof. If a gun was found or turned up even then there’s the issue of proving it was brandished. Also I think this was off campus at an apartment complex. Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard.

I’m gonna see if The Hack can strike a deal. Exonerate McClain and Tisdale and we will red shirt the other 4, during which time they will seek anger management, volunteer to work for a sorority pool parties and they will also offer up a larger group of criminals in state at Louisville good for 11 to 22 solid arrests. And if it’s not to much to ask I truly believe Tisdale should get an NIL deal with Buds Gun Shop.

It was not a frat house.
How is a house rented by fraternity brothers in order to have parties not essentially a frat house? No sign over the door? Not owned by the University? I think a fraternity could hold a party at a Krogers or on the moon and it would look the same.

Difference in the rights of the university oversight, property rights, etc etc. night and day. The students of course must comply with university standards but the university doesn’t see it as the official campus house.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
We had an incident like this between KA fraternity and the black football players when I was in school 1975.

And lets not forget that same year the Luron Taylor murder, featuring Elmore Stephens and Darrel Bishop, that Sonny Collins got dragged into. That beginning of the end for Fran Curci.

$*** like this can destroy college sports programs.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Vito was the one with the late hits in the Bowl game. Seems to be a trend of bad behavior. However how this turns out, it's far from over with him IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must have. Otherwise like you said they would've needed a prelim and this story would've been out
If it was a direct submission, there would be an indictment and a circuit case number. I've not read that they have been indicted by the grand jury. Unless I just missed it. If not the officer filed a criminal complaint and it should be in district court and there will be a prelim hearing.

If it was a direct submission, there would be an indictment and a circuit case number. I've not read that they have been indicted by the grand jury. Unless I just missed it. If not the officer filed a criminal complaint and it should be in district court and there will be a prelim hearing.

Correct. The early information I saw was they were indicted, but that was wrong. They were only charged and have the prelim coming up

Difference in the rights of the university oversight, property rights, etc etc. night and day. The students of course must comply with university standards but the university doesn’t see it as the official campus house.
OK thanks but what I was trying to point out is that these places function every day in a very similar manner, doors open, tons of coming and going, open access, beer, girls, dope, etc. People keep stating, “coming in my home”, like a private single family house but these places are much more public especially during a party. Then they function just like a traditional fraternity house,

I was in a fraternity early on in my college years, it was a good easy way to get plugged into the social scene. Made some good friends early on, by the time I was an upperclassman I don’t think I ever set foot back in the house.

OK thanks but what I was trying to point out is that these places function every day in a very similar manner, doors open, tons of coming and going, open access, beer, girls, dope, etc. People keep stating, “coming in my home”, like a private single family house but these places are much more public especially during a party. Then they function just like a traditional fraternity house,
Yes. I am not in agreement or disagreement, but just saying basically how the university and the frat organizations interact for rules, oversight, insurance purposes etc.

Reactions: zcats and STL_Cat
Frats should not be allowed to restrict admission to their parties. FB players should be allowed to go anywhere they want anytime they want.

• Haha
Correct. The early information I saw was they were indicted, but that was wrong. They were only charged and have the prelim coming up
What that tells me is that the Commonwealth Attorney's office really wasn't impressed with the circumstances and evidence after discussing it with the investigators. This would be one of those cases that would be a direct submission to the grand jury.

If there's no other evidence than the alleged victims statements, I doubt a judge will find probable cause to send it to the grand jury. After reading Crawford's story what they said didn't match up with the charges. Nobody was charged with assault but the players were beating people up? BS.

When the rubber meets the road the charges, if not outright dismissed, will be amended to tresspassing and they will be placed on diversion. Unless there's video or photo evidence of Tisdale pointing a gun or if an officer witnessed him having a gun, there's no way that doesn't get dismissed.

Just my 2 cents.

Crawford hates Uk so his stories will tilt in that direction.

Reactions: ekywildcat
If this were UT players, it would have been the cops that got their @$$es whipped and threatened with a gun AND recorded on police cam resulting in..............wait for it.............
NOTHING!!! NO PUNISHMENT, NO TRIAL, NO CHARGES.....NADA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT