ADVERTISEMENT

So, Antonio Reeves anyone?

He enrolled for summer classes at another school, the school he was at before us. Everyone else has decided but him. No rumors here.

To be fair, he could have wanted to finish up classes there towards his degree here at UK too. There was some talk that some of his credits didn't transfer. Also, I thought they were online classes at ISU.

So you're going to hold a grudge against him because he waited a few extra weeks?

If Oscar goes undrafted and returns, are you going to be upset with him, too?
Yeah, well it is now confirmed he is at UK and has moved in.

You cant trust every rumor you hear.

Glad he is back and wish him well. Still not a fan of how long it drug out. Am I gonna root against him now??? Absolutely not, hope he averages 30 a game.

Great call on this (what a loser post)
Man, you should just take the high road here, you have posted more loser comments than anyone on this board and quite honestly, this is a little over the top given the guy was just posting his best guess on what Reeves was going to do.

Why do you, of all people, feel the need to call people out so often AFTER the fact?

So you're going to hold a grudge against him because he waited a few extra weeks?

If Oscar goes undrafted and returns, are you going to be upset with him, too?

Yes, I can not like how someone goes thru the process and still wish them well. People don’t have to be extreme one way or another and can have opinions.

I hope Oscar returns and he and Reeves lead us to #9.

I still won’t like how they handled the process tho. 😊

Reactions: dl51344
Calipari two weeks ago.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Calipari today.

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Excited. All I know is I haven't kept my 8 year old (whose favorite player is Reeves by far) in the loop on all the "drama" surrounding the will he or won't he return, but I'm going to tell him today that he's coming back. Little man gonna be JACKED

I’m just assuming he won’t be on the team next year, and is doing what he can to be a grad transfer. If he comes back ill be pleasantly surprised.

We should have some type of answer with the Canada trip soon, I guess.
I am pleasantly surprised by the news today.

Reeves really doesn’t seem like a guy who would cause any locker room friction. Glad to have some veteran leadership to go along with all the freshmen.

Reactions: STL_Cat
So much bitterness and hatred in this thread. If you didn’t want Reeves back, you just want Cal to fail.Imo he did the right thing. They said he wasn’t paid what he was promised last year, so Im hoping he got that straightened out. No reason to struggle in the NIL area. Pay these kids!!!

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
That either we have the worst "insiders" and "Beat writers" in the country (whose job it is to do some digging, call in favors, etc. and report on this stuff), OR that the program is not in disarray like Matt Jones stated.

Programs in "disarray" have info leaks all over the place, with no mechanism to handle information that flows in and out. (like the Brooklyn Nets with Kyrie and KD, they had a new story, issue, etc, almost every day because that franchise was in total disarray and Steve Nash had no clue what he was doing. The Miami Heat, on the other hand, Pat Riley and Spoelstra run a tight ship and they almost never have those kinds of issues).

So I am saying it's either one or the other IMO.
I’m beginning to wonder about KSR writers. It appears they make up scenarios to sensationalize stories or just like to start commentary. Not very trustworthy.

Reeves never quoted as leaving. No word on a Bradshaw surgery from he or UK. No a word about going to USC from a source. By all eye accounts he’s a great guy who said that was never a thought.

Then some UK fans looking for an ax to grind pile on the player.

With our current situation yes. Two good freshman and the rest okay to unknowns means you need guys like reeves back
Getting guys like Reeves back physically isn't the same as having them back mentally. It will take both to make bringing him back worthwhile. However, I understand why one season with Cal is about all most players can handle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT