ADVERTISEMENT

Slow day around here :(

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
So much so that my browser decided to erase its own history in an attempt to overwhelm me with all the new posts.

3 leagues of fantasy football.
1 Fantasy basketball draft.
Football Sunday.
8pm Jets game
8pm Mets game
1 teething/sick infant
1 front door painted
1 wife unhappy with how the front door color looks.
1 dog that won't stop eating the infants food.
.. and a dad/husband/dog dad who just wants to go to bed lol

Reactions: CalCat57
Which guard on the Duke roster is better than our guards??
Procter and butler is even, both good defensively but not great on offense, foster is better than Krisa/oweh or is more talented, kon & sion is vs Robinson & brea is close, Flagg is better than anybody we have on our roster, the big guy from Africa is also better than our bigs. The difference is duke has a superstar player and Kentucky doesn’t, that’s why I think duke wins the game comfortably.

Procter and butler is even, both good defensively but not great on offense, foster is better than Krisa/oweh or is more talented, kon & sion is vs Robinson & brea is close, Flagg is better than anybody we have on our roster, the big guy from Africa is also better than our bigs. The difference is duke has a superstar player and Kentucky doesn’t, that’s why I think duke wins the game comfortably.
one exhibition against an naia school and you are for sure? i think ill wait till we play some games before i know one way or another so and so is better than blank player.

3 leagues of fantasy football.
1 Fantasy basketball draft.
Football Sunday.
8pm Jets game
8pm Mets game
1 teething/sick infant
1 front door painted
1 wife unhappy with how the front door color looks.
1 dog that won't stop eating the infants food.
.. and a dad/husband/dog dad who just wants to go to bed lol

Sad it's over but what a season this Mets season has been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT