ADVERTISEMENT

Skip Bayless leaving Undisputed

Was he a coach at some point? Maybe I'm thinking of another Skip?

Tv Land Technology GIF by TV Land Classic

Reactions: jrpross
I'd like to think that these types of shows are dead.... but ESPN just gave Stephan A Smith a monster contract.

We will see if Skip can find another station to continue his career. But I think he honestly killed it years ago leaving ESPN for the money. Stephan A Smith has thrived but think that is due to ESPN not his skill level.

I remember when Eagles receiver Riley Cooper was filmed using the N word after a black cop hassled him and his friends getting into a country concert, Bayless was doing his best to sound like Cooper had committed the world's worst sin. He went on and on about how his mom taught him when he was a kid that she better never catch him saying that word, blah blah blah. Bayless, who once insinuated that Troy Aikman wasn't capable of leading the Cowboys because he's gay, was getting all sanctimonious about this issue. He's hated by many in the sports world.

I'd like to think that these types of shows are dead.... but ESPN just gave Stephan A Smith a monster contract.

We will see if Skip can find another station to continue his career. But I think he honestly killed it years ago leaving ESPN for the money. Stephan A Smith has thrived but think that is due to ESPN not his skill level.
The dude is 72 years old. I'd hang it up and go live the good life. He's made 10's of millions of dollars talking sports and anything else he wants to...kudos to him.

Reactions: DraftCat
Yawn....

Why do people even watch sports shows anymore? Seriously - educate me on it. I haven't even watched Sportscenter in well over 10 years. I'm not even sure they have it anymore.

Yawn....

Why do people even watch sports shows anymore? Seriously - educate me on it. I haven't even watched Sportscenter in well over 10 years. I'm not even sure they have it anymore.
I think they'd be more watchable if they strayed a little from the Lakers, Cowboys and Yankees.

Why, though?
There are eight teams (minimum) in the NBA better than the Lakers. But based on coverage you'd think the Lakers are the mid-run Warriors.

There are eight teams that have more playoff success than Dallas has had in the Prescott Era. Yet the way they are the top story every day you'd think they were the Brady Patriots

Yankees aren't quite as bad, but only because baseball gets hind tit in the sports talk world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT