ADVERTISEMENT

Six and one

Bluegrass79

Senior
Mar 4, 2008
Kentucky football could be six and one if they just beat the teams they were favored to beat. They had three games they were the favorite and lost all three of them. You could be six and one with a one-point loss to Georgia probably number five or six or seven in the country.
Got damn it we should have handled our ##cking business.
I just realized that was the scenario. We lost three damn games as the favorite and one point to Georgia. It's a damn shame we had it set up perfect.
If you get rid of Stoops you got to make sure you get a name coach who can recruit like we did with the women's basketball. A name coach and you make him top five paid.

1. We got handled pretty easily vs. Florida.....always trailing and then in 2nd half it got away from us.
2. I get we lost nailbiter's to UGA adn Vandy.....but Ole Miss was a nail bitter that went our way.

This team is what it's record say we are.....better than non conference cupcakes by a good bit. And in SEC play...we're a bottom tier team this year. We'll score in high teens/low 20s and have to hope our defense strangles the opponents to a bad offensive night....that is our only chance to win.

We have the ingredients for a better team, which makes it easy to gloss over one thing. And there's really no way to make it better this season We have a fatal, important flaw in that our offensive line is terrible. It makes our qb worse. It takes tight ends out of the offense. It limits explosive plays. And I think it demoralizes the defense.

We have the ingredients for a better team, which makes it easy to gloss over one thing. And there's really no way to make it better this season We have a fatal, important flaw in that our offensive line is terrible. It makes our qb worse. It takes tight ends out of the offense. It limits explosive plays. And I think it demoralizes the defense.
The numbers say the offensive line played fine in the Florida game. it was more poor decision making on a quarterback imo
And defense not playing up to par. We need to have our best cornerback in the game on the road.

Reactions: catben
I honestly question these ghost games Kentucky shows up for. Are they afraid to win more than 6 games so they can keep expectations low. 6 wins keeps the coach employed, and in Top Ten highest paid coaches. There’s no pressure to to exceed 6 wins..

You are what your record says you are.

Florida and SC kicked our asses. We almost beat uga and beat ole miss. Lost to vandy in a close one. It's the sec, no easy games.

Dont underestimate the loss of Maxwell Hairston. He was an all SEC Corner.
Our Secondary has been getting lit up since his exodus.

Sucks but the Hex is brutal and always will be guys.

UK football is under a spell as are my Valley St High Vikings aka the Minnesota Vikings.

Sorry but Harrison Phillips jarred that ball loose from Montgomery of Gibbs and those damn zebras broke it of in the Vikes again.

We go up there 17-0 because of a short field and its Helga Bar the Door.

But Noooooooooo the Hex took over the minds of the simpletons and they gifted the Lions back ball.

Momma, sucking thumb, fetal position, swan dive off the Empire St bldg.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bluegrass79
Max being out really hurt. Now silver is banged up. I know deonne gets all the love but silver is the key to the run defense just like last year.

Makes no difference who our offensive coordinator is, our offense under Stoops stinks.

The way we played shortened games so ppg is deceiving. We were really efficient, kept the ball, and were really good in the rz.

Bush isnt good at all on 3rd down/2pt/key play designs. We basically just run a normal play but our talent isnt good enough for that. Thats his most noticable flaw and why we struggle in the Red zone. He actually does ok before getting to the rz.

I mean UscJr could be claiming the same, to show how much this doesn'tmean anything...they were right there to beat Bama and LSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT