ADVERTISEMENT

Sick and Tired of seeing Gameday

I understand the sentiment but as for the question….they unfortunately have been a top 10 team in basketball recent years, too 10 team in football this year playing an exciting brand, and their women’s team is one of the 2 l biggest brands in their sport that has limited viewership as is…so it makes sense to go to UT, UConn, Baylor, ND as often as possible.

Now I’m going to go puke 🤢

I understand the sentiment but as for the question….they unfortunately have been a top 10 team in basketball recent years, too 10 team in football this year playing an exciting brand, and their women’s team is one of the 2 l biggest brands in their sport that has limited viewership as is…so it makes sense to go to UT, UConn, Baylor, ND as often as possible.

Top ten team. With NO FFs.

Not in those exact words but he got as close as you could without saying it.

But yeah. Pumping his chest when they have basically NO historical success.
Man, I hate the Vols as much as anyone but I don’t see how anyone could take issue with this. Dude is fighting for his program. I did t see anyone pumping their chest here. Vols suck, I hate em, but there’s no reason their coach should say anything but what he said here.

Y’all are weird

Man, I hate the Vols as much as anyone but I don’t see how anyone could take issue with this. Dude is fighting for his program. I did t see anyone pumping their chest here. Vols suck, I hate em, but there’s no reason their coach should say anything but what he said here.

Y’all are weird
Because I ain't defending UT even when they are right? I live in borderland man. Eff them Vol's. I hate them more than UofL.

Because I ain't defending UT even when they are right? I live in borderland man. Eff them Vol's. I hate them more than UofL.
No, because you said Barnes was beating his chest in those quotes. I don’t see it that way at all.

And you live in borderland? I live behind enemy lines IN Tennessee. All my little boys friends at school are tenneseee fans and call him “Kentucky boy.”

You have no idea how much he needed that win a couple weekends ago. Been taking too many Ls to those guys lately and he has to hear it from his friends. They’re 8-10 years old, so historical significance just doesn’t mean much to them right now.

No, because you said Barnes was beating his chest in those quotes. I don’t see it that way at all.

And you live in borderland? I live behind enemy lines IN Tennessee. All my little boys friends at school are tenneseee fans and call him “Kentucky boy.”

You have no idea how much he needed that win a couple weekends ago. Been taking too many Ls to those guys lately and he has to hear it from his friends. They’re 8-10 years old, so historical significance just doesn’t mean much to them right now.
Agree to disagree on the first. I don't care for Barnes even when he was at the other UT. I know he and Cal are "bosom" buddies and all but I just don't see why. He's always taken some pot shots at Cal, and from what I've seen, not in a "buddy buddy" kind of way. I can't stand Barnes.

I forgot you're in hell. That's my bad. You need to come home to the motherland. Get the hell out of that crap hole. lol

How many FF have they been to?

c86aef8599014d068e3ec976ac93ec07.png

• Haha
Reactions: JC CATS
He's referring to women's basketball. 😃

This. Tn is a basketball school but it's women's basketball. That is the most successful sport they have had by far.

No one with a brain thinks TN is a men's basketball school and never will be. You have to win something that really matters to do so like making a final four.

Reactions: Elliott Tim
And I hope they never make one but the question was about why gameday is currently there. Both teams are currently top10. If we were ranked at all rn then they are likely here bc of top 25 blueblood matchup.

ESPN AND Gameday are a JOKE!!!

I don't care if they EVER come back to UK!!! Which they are actually here right now. They left the TOILET BOWL and came to Lexington in hopes of a big Jayhawk win. Hope we can SPOIL it for all of them!!!!

When Jay Bilas defended EVERYTHING that UNC did during their academic scandal, I STOPPED listening to ANYTHING he had to say!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT