ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP UL fans bought $8K worth of Oakland apparel after UK flameout

This is what you do when you're too embarrassed to wear your bummy assed UL gear around town. Live vicariously.

I mean, their wagon is smoldering on I-65 with bullet holes.
That comment, combined with your profile pic (looks like you're sort of wearing a cowboy hat), had me rolling. Sure you don't know a couple of Billy The Kids along I-65?

$8000 is a lot of tickets since some games for Louisville this year were $2 each at the Yum Center. Rupp has more people in line at the concession stands and restrooms than they have in total attendance so piss on Louisville.

Reactions: Smashcat
That comment, combined with your profile pic (looks like you're sort of wearing a cowboy hat), had me rolling. Sure you don't know a couple of Billy The Kids along I-65?
It's a fedora. A gentleman that I knew wrote parody mystery detective novels, and that was a headshot he did for one of them.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I guess that puts a dent in Crown Royal and Swisher Sweet receipts
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Doesn’t surprise me. I had former family that were UL fans show up to my sister’s house in 1998 for the Final Four wearing Stanford sweatshirts. I have no idea where they got them. Way before Amazon two day shipping existed. And we were there celebrating my sister’s birthday on top of that. We were all UK fans except them and my sister’s ex husband. I never rubbed a win so much in someone’s face.

Doesn’t surprise me. I had former family that were UL fans show up to my sister’s house in 1998 for the Final Four wearing Stanford sweatshirts. I have no idea where they got them. Way before Amazon two day shipping existed. And we were there celebrating my sister’s birthday on top of that. We were all UK fans except them and my sister’s ex husband. I never rubbed a win so much in someone’s face.
That's just low rent behavior.

Living vicariously through Oakland basketball is about as Little Brother as it gets. Can't blame 'em though... UK is one big joke to 99% of college basketball fans right now.

Reactions: Ugoff
Damn, if that doesn't show you how dumb UL fans are; even in UK's worst moments, it it still a thousand times better than anything UL has experienced in many many years. Then to go out and buy these items shows how deep Big Brother lives in their heads.

It's not really fun making fun of them anymore. We are Indiana and trending to become them...

And they all think Oakland is in California
Plus all the rappers from there.
F9v9sg2.jpeg

All that plus beating Kentucky makes it cool to wear for them. Unfortunately, they didn't get the memo that it is in Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT