ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Lanier to UT

If true, let’s be honest about where we are and it’s not good.

Why TF would anyone go to UT over UK simply blows my mind. They might as well go to Upike

If true, let’s be honest about where we are and it’s not good.

Why TF would anyone go to UT over UK simply blows my mind. They might as well go to Upike
All I logged in to do was this. The quicker we all stop funding this program and find healthy ways to spend our free time, the happier all of us will be and the quicker the men robbing us will have to find new careers.

They ready to spread the fear. As always.
We have known for 2 days pretty much Lanier is Tennessees to lose, now we get the news and it’s a huge loss. It’s a loss don’t get me wrong, Lanier is a good player, would have loved to have him at Kentucky. But Robinson is looking very good to be a cat, and poplar is a good chance to if he comes back to college, which according to Pilgrim is expected.

We have known for 2 days pretty much Lanier is Tennessees to lose, now we get the news and it’s a huge loss. It’s a loss don’t get me wrong, Lanier is a good player, would have loved to have him at Kentucky. But Robinson is looking very good to be a cat, and poplar is a good chance to if he comes back to college, which according to Pilgrim is expected.
Pilgrim is one of the worse sources out there now besides that dumb Joe guy.

It’s the usual suspects up to their clown act.

Neither are a lock. Curious what the excuse will be if we miss on both of them...
Yeah but neither were the other 11 guys on the roster. There’s no point In panicking over this. Pope has time and he will get one of them. If he misses robinson(if he comes back to college) then I would agree on that being a huge miss. But until then he has time, and he has options.

I've lurked on this board since 2011. I only decided to post yesterday for the first time. I promise you I'm not a troll. I'm not here for my own amusement. I get my rocks off on teaching people things. I'm here to help. But you are not who I am here to help. You are beyond my skills.
😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: jdgilbys5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT