ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Lanier to UT

It is not a huge miss. When this began UK wasn’t even in the running for him. Go watch his games and ask yourself, he’s not that great at all. I think he’ll be fairly average at UT. Seems like an okay guard but doesn’t do anything spectacular. I’m not sure his game will translate as much as people think into this league. This is not a situation like Dalton where you could clearly see he’s the real deal.

Robinson is who we really need to get and always has been. And the poster with multiple accounts continuing to post the same crap spread across all of the accounts doesn’t change it.

It is not a huge miss. When this began UK wasn’t even in the running for him. Go watch his games and ask yourself, he’s not that great at all. I think he’ll be fairly average at UT. Seems like an okay guard but doesn’t do anything spectacular. This is not a situation like Dalton where you could clearly see he’s the real deal.

Robinson is who we really need to get and always has been. And the poster with multiple accounts continuing to post the same crap spread across all of the accounts doesn’t change it.wh
What a stupid post.

if you look at his gamelog the teams he went off against were terrible and the solid teams he went against he was pretty mediocre. we'll be all good if we get robinson anyways we were never getting both.

I went back and looked at a few of his games and looked at his production across the board of all games. It is far from a huge miss. I think he’ll be an average guard in the SEC. He’ll be a good shooter but defensively sufficient I doubt it. Tennessee is going depend on him to fill a massive role and this guy is no Dalton that is a fact.

I would have taken him sure. He would have added some versatility. But we don’t have the time UT had been on him tampering since the beginning of last season. We’ve had a coach a few months and of course the NIL plays a role.

people should just go back and look at his games and his production in games / numbers. I’m too lazy to throw it all together here but I didn’t come away all that impressed for someone people / same poster are claiming is a must get.

It is not a huge miss. When this began UK wasn’t even in the running for him. Go watch his games and ask yourself, he’s not that great at all. I think he’ll be fairly average at UT. Seems like an okay guard but doesn’t do anything spectacular. I’m not sure his game will translate as much as people think into this league. This is not a situation like Dalton where you could clearly see he’s the real deal.

Robinson is who we really need to get and always has been. And the poster with multiple accounts continuing to post the same crap spread across all of the accounts doesn’t change it.
I love how the guys who excuse every miss we ever make in the portal are definitely going to be the first to call for CMP's head once we start losing games Kentucky isn't supposed to lose. I have seen it time after time.

Of course we wanted him. We made our pitch and he chose UT. I mean what more can Pope do. Lanier likely used us to get a few more bucks from the Vols. It's only business right.
Let's go get Robinson and Poplar.
Well some of the posts above you are saying he's not that good and they didn't want him.

Reactions: Butters' Dad
4ea4e79503e29-image.jpg

I could care less if he is a huge loss or a little loss or no loss. He is not a UK player. On to Robinson, etc. I'll be curious if Otega matches up against him this season and how that goes. Otega is a good offensive player but is really stout defensively and stronger, so we'll see what happens. Otega or Robinson or almonor in his face all game will not be pleasant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT