ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: "I have unbelievable confidence in Coach Wolford."

People are way overreacting. Our run blocking was fantastic. If it was a coaching issue, everything would suck. So while i loathe wolf, i don't see the on field coaching issue.

People on this board still arent properly valuing that kid from sc. Hes literally already the best pass rusher in the nation with a rare combo of elite athleticism and elite skill. Plus be didn't start going really crazy until mincey went out and we had a backup. So combined with a shell shocked qb it was a perfect storm.

It also cant be ignored the qb had an awful game. He held the ball too long on passes that were there, made awful reads on rpo 1) he gave on the jet instead of keeping. 7 yard loss vs 10 yard gain. He missed that read week 1 too 2) threw the wr screen instead of giving to the back. So apparently theyre going to have to take the read from him which hurts the o.

The real coaching issue is with the oc who couldn't adjust to literally one guy and couldn't adjust to his QB being way off his game. This was a game, especially second half, we had to go all in on the run but we never did.
Not going to mention the panic call to go for it on 4th and 1 at our own 30 yard line in a 4 point game??? In the FIRST HALF??

I guess that was OC call too??

How long have you been a Kentucky football fan? Don't get me wrong, I'm not pleased about what happened Saturday or the apparent trajectory of the program but I have to side eye your comment about "it has to be fans under 30!" comment. I'm 44 and Mark Stoops has been the best Kentucky football coach of my lifetime. Not sure what you mean by "start accepting mediocrity", this isn't basketball. I want to be a football powerhouse more than anything, but your post just misses the mark. IMO

I’m 56 and have been a fan all my life.

We paid our coach a little over ONE million when Stoops first got here. Stoops is now the 9th highest paid coach in the country. Time for things to change!!!

You're right. He should've said. "We're all doomed. It's the second game of the year, and there is nothing we can do. The offensive line will continue to suck. And the defensive line will only get worse"

Nothing to be happy about. Nothing to defend. But I hate the Mamby Pamby, cowardly, clinically depressed people that just look for all the reasons to moan and belly ache. Coach speak has to happen. I'm glad Stoops doesn't give up like the rest of you losers
Maybe he should have said he was extremely disappointed in the O-line and that he demands better of his coaches.

At least that’s believable.

We paid our HC a little over ONE million when Stoops first got here. Stoops is now the 9th highest paid coach in the country. Time for things to change!!! 😜

You’ve accepted mediocre football for 52 years and still not demanding better??? That says more about you, than anything else ever will!
I didn't say I had accepted anything but that mediocrity or worse is just what it's been. If you have a plan to get us to the level of UGA or Bama I am sure I, as well as many others including Barnhart, would love to hear it.

Not sure if it's coaching, or we just swung and missed on our OLine players. Lack of coaching does not allow 3 opposing players to rush 7 and get to the QB. That's just lack of player talent, awareness, ability and good old fashion want to. And it's not like it happened once... But multiple times a qrt. D1 OLine men should be able to think enough to stop 3 opposing players with 7 without coaching intervention. While coaching maybe, or is a current problem... We just don't have good players at those positions.

I didn't say I had accepted anything but that mediocrity or worse is just what it's been. If you have a plan to get us to the level of UGA or Bama I am sure I, as well as many others including Barnhart, would love to hear it.

Step 1: Forfeit the season.

Step 2: Fire every single person that’s associated with the football team from top to bottom. Including equipment managers.

Step 3: Take the 9 million Stoops is currently being paid and start making offers.

Step 4: A smart coach takes a top 10 highest paid job in the country that has zero expectations from mediocre fans and actually builds a powerhouse with no pressure.

Step 5: All of BBN shouts “ThrowBackCat for president” during the parade of celebrating our 2026 National Championship Trophy.

You’re welcome! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: EKCAT4YRS

I have no confidence in this dude anymore.
Sadly, I agree. IMO, Stoops seems to think the fans have confidence in him, at this point to even make the statement. Everything is lip-service. In no way, do I expect Stoops to throw his assistants under the bus, but he should know that he very little credibility in Lexington anymore.

Step 1: Forfeit the season.

Step 2: Fire every single person that’s associated with the football team from top to bottom. Including equipment managers.

Step 3: Take the 9 million Stoops is currently being paid and start making offers.

Step 4: A smart coach takes a top 10 highest paid job in the country that has zero expectations from mediocre fans and actually builds a powerhouse with no pressure.

Step 5: All of BBN shouts “ThrowBackCat for president” during the parade of celebrating our 2026 National Championship Trophy.

You’re welcome! 🤓
jean ralphio drugs GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT