ADVERTISEMENT

Shut up pearl

the player that got hit in the face in the first half and went to the locker room

did he come back into the game?

from a tweet

Interesting quote from Bruce Pearl following the loss to Kentucky:"I think it's time for our fans to stop calling us a blue blood. Frankly, they sound like idiots. We played a real one tonight and got dominated for 40 minutes. We'll never be close to the program they are"
I'm drunk, but no shot that was said

Fatass can go eat another cheeseburger.
or three or four...

JjfRfrf.jpeg

from a tweet

Interesting quote from Bruce Pearl following the loss to Kentucky:"I think it's time for our fans to stop calling us a blue blood. Frankly, they sound like idiots. We played a real one tonight and got dominated for 40 minutes. We'll never be close to the program they are"
I feel for This to, but that’s a fake quote, that account is a bait account

Reactions: Fox2monk
from a tweet

lol..did he really say that?

Reactions: reggis1
so they called 15 fouls on uk the second half. you just don’t see a number like that for 20 minutes. even in a screw job scenario. so they got to eat this one. they called a plethora of phantom fouls down the stretch as well.

Maybe you should attach the video of your player flipping the ball in Sheps face just after the game. Maybe include your cheating player with the leg kick to draw three free throws. Many more, sweathog!!!

Reactions: sambowieshin
He

Shut up with that. Your man bun player had 3 of the worst flops get called fouls, and cal should be petty and say the same thing
He's full of crap. Whatever. There was nothing dirty by UK in this game. The contact to the nose by Onyenso was totally innocent. He wasn't even looking at the guy, it was totally inadvertent. And there was nothing else even close.

He

He's full of crap. Whatever. There was nothing dirty by UK in this game. The contact to the nose by Onyenso was totally innocent. He wasn't even looking at the guy, it was totally inadvertent. And there was nothing else even close.
Cal should show the multiple times Reed and Rob get their arm taken off in the paint, or the amount of hits both took in the paint with no call. Or that bs foul on Sheppard where the guy stuck his leg out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT