ADVERTISEMENT

Shut up pearl

Funny how upset he was during and after the game over mostly nothing. These league coaches know that a win over UK will keep that trophy wife in jewels and plastic surgery for another year.

from a tweet

Interesting quote from Bruce Pearl following the loss to Kentucky:"I think it's time for our fans to stop calling us a blue blood. Frankly, they sound like idiots. We played a real one tonight and got dominated for 40 minutes. We'll never be close to the program they are"
Pearl would crawl over broken glass to coach here I know that.

he just trying to put the focus on that ref stuff and not on the focus that he lost on purpose! Oh Brucie P Worrell owed Coach Cow a couple victories. 😆 Lol.
They even now .

Im the only one on to your bullshite boys!

/Conspiracy off

all three have had moments in time but never sustained
just like Arkansas and Florida (minus the fact that Arkansas and UF actually won championships)
all three have had moments in time but never sustained
just like Arkansas and Florida (minus the fact that Arkansas and UF actually won championships)
Tennessees biggest accomplishment is that Barnes has like an even record against cal head-head

Reactions: mebeblue2
Say what you will, but Cal rarely, if ever blames the refs, and we'eve been on the bad side of officiating all the time.. much worse than Pearl's perceived bad officiating from last night.

Some coaches, like Pearl and K, need the refs to help them win. They get into the officials before they get into their own players for making dumb mistakes. They try and cheat the game and influence the officials to make better calls all game long. Coaches with integrity at least go to their player first.

I think that's always been a pathetic show of character. It's like scolding someone else's kid at the playground, and thinking yours did nothing wrong.

I don't see much more that the SEC could do for Auburn from an officiating standpoint. Every 50/50 call went their way except for maybe two. You can't play the way they do and expect to get away with all of it.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Pearl would do just fine here, but the NCAA would preemptively cancel UK basketball if he were our coach.

He makes all the sense in the world at Louisville.

Shut up with that. Your man bun player had 3 of the worst flops get called fouls, and cal should be petty and say the same thing
Pearl got so many calls. The league office should look at the whole game and not just what he sends in. The whiner would have lost by 20 or more with refs not intimidated by him. They couldn't have done much more than they did for him but wasn't near enough, he wanted even more.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Has to be someone on here. Denimvest(and maybe one or two more) are probably the only ones who do the same "blue blood/storied program" schtick every year they have a decent team...obviously in jest. And some obviously take it a little too seriously.
It's not. Auburn fans on social media frequently call themselves a blue blood to piss off UK fans, lol.

post april GIF

Pearls has always been a Rat Snitch! He’s usually pretty careful what he says about UK, he would give his left nad for the UK job!

Reactions: BBUK
I think Fred just needs to head on home to Wilma, have a nice big steak, cuddle on the couch with Pebbles and Dino, and let this game wash over him.

Auburn made every shot and did everything they wanted the previous game. Any CBB paying attention knows a letdown was coming and those wide open threes they were clanging were proof of it. I'm glad the Williams kid isn't out for the year. And I suspect news of their demise is premature. They can still do damage in the conf and conf tourney for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT