ADVERTISEMENT

Shocky Jacques-Louis

So, according to your analysis 247 is better than Rivals and they have his as a four star?

Great, we need more four stars, even if they started out as a 5.5.

And hmt, is Rocky supposed to camp here this summer, or is that known yet?
No idea but with his brother committed it would seem likely.

LMAO. You obviously haven't been to East Lansing, or you are confusing it with the state capitol Lansing. MSU was the first land grant college and it shows with its absolutely gorgeous sprawling campus. Very "woodsy". The rest of the town is bars, little shops and people who work or go to school at MSU.

OSU, Iowa, Nebraska, Purdue, Indiana, Minnesota, and Illinois all have shittier towns/campuses. And as much as I love UK, it doesn't have sh!t on MSU as far as the campus goes although Lexington is definitely cooler. I came very close to choosing UK, but decided on MSU for in state tuition and academics.
landscape-1.jpg

When I attended IU, the first day of grad school they said they had the prettiest campus in the Big Ten, but the dean acknowledged that MSU and Wisky were darn attractive.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Welcome to the BBN! You are now part of the family! Really exciting to hear of Shocky's KR abilities - it's an area of need at UK. Personally, I'm also hoping that we can get Rocky to UK too.
Rocky is a beast - he will get to BBN on his own - Love his tape - what a athlete - he can get to the QB and his instincts are outstanding - I want him a part of BBN as I do his brother - both are great Players

Beginning to sound like the first legitimate contender to offer him AND his brother might be the winner.

Rocky is a beast - he will get to BBN on his own - Love his tape - what a athlete - he can get to the QB and his instincts are outstanding - I want him a part of BBN as I do his brother - both are great Players
Maybe Rocky can be our "Rudy", only BETTER!

I read where he had a "gruesome" injury, but it turned out to be cuts instead of ligaments etc, so the healing shouldn't be that bad.

I think it's a big mistake if we do not offer Rocky. I cannot think of ANY set of twins that attended different schools. I can name quite a few that did go to the same school though.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I think it's a big mistake if we do not offer Rocky. I cannot think of ANY set of twins that attended different schools. I can name quite a few that did go to the same school though.
I would like to see Stoops sign Shocky Jacques-Louis. Decent size and speed. Jacques-Louis still seems interested in other schools including Tennessee. I don't think he is critical for UK. Even with 4 seniors, we still have a deep, talented group of future receivers. Ross, T. Richardson, J. Richardson, Robinson, Bowden, Thomas, Ali, Epps, Alexander. While we still need even more of them for sure, some will be scared off by our young depth. I have heard suggestions that some schools look at Jacques-Louis as a safety or linebacker, which could further confuse things for him. I am confident Stoops will sign a great class, and I don't think any particular player will change that.

I would like to see Stoops sign Shocky Jacques-Louis. Decent size and speed. Jacques-Louis still seems interested in other schools including Tennessee. I don't think he is critical for UK. Even with 4 seniors, we still have a deep, talented group of future receivers. Ross, T. Richardson, J. Richardson, Robinson, Bowden, Thomas, Ali, Epps, Alexander. While we still need even more of them for sure, some will be scared off by our young depth. I have heard suggestions that some schools look at Jacques-Louis as a safety or linebacker, which could further confuse things for him. I am confident Stoops will sign a great class, and I don't think any particular player will change that.
When you sign all 5-4 stars you can say that, when you sign a class such as ours, playmaking 4 stars stick out.

When you sign all 5-4 stars you can say that, when you sign a class such as ours, playmaking 4 stars stick out.
LOL! Dorian Baker, Blake Bone, Javonte Richardson are 4 star receivers. So are Conrad and Bates. Lynn Bowden might be better than any of them. SJL is a nice player, and it would be good to sign him. But he does not "stick out". Kids decommit all the time, and there is no reason to be concerned just because SJL changed his mind. It's barely June. By next winter, Stoops will have offered at least 15 more receivers as good as SJL. This will be Stoops' best class yet.

LOL! Dorian Baker, Blake Bone, Javonte Richardson are 4 star receivers. So are Conrad and Bates. Lynn Bowden might be better than any of them. SJL is a nice player, and it would be good to sign him. But he does not "stick out". Kids decommit all the time, and there is no reason to be concerned just because SJL changed his mind. It's barely June. By next winter, Stoops will have offered at least 15 more receivers as good as SJL. This will be Stoops' best class yet.
I think you're making my point, your name drops are what I am talking about. Now name the rest of that class. We needed Shocky wether you believe it or not.

I think you're making my point, your name drops are what I am talking about. Now name the rest of that class. We needed Shocky wether you believe it or not.
You cannot say we "needed" someone from a class that has yet to be determined. OTOH you seem determined to as the lawyers say, "draw conclusions from facts not yet in evidence".

Did Rocky tweet he was announcing his commitment today? Why would they commit separately if going to same school was decided?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT