ADVERTISEMENT

Shai Announcing Tuesday

When we have several guys leaving doesn’t Cal try to have them all announce in one larger press conference?
Here’s hoping he will be the only one definitely leaving - I’m sure many of the others will go through the combine process and then make their call

Reactions: ashbergh and Jkwo
At least we don't have to wait months to find out what SGA is gonna do. I like that anyway.
That avatar . . .

28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

Reactions: awf and Cowtown Cat
He should jump although I typically oppose a number of players going. He was the surprise of the season, was really our best player, and in fact, in my view is the only guy from this squad that should leave. He won't increase his stock much by staying and is likely a high pick. Knox, for me should stay because he often disappeared in games (hello first half of K-State and other games including last few minutes of that game plus he is very young), Diallo has so much to work on, Vanderbilt has no offense yet, Richards-enough said, Gabriel-see Knox and multiply those comments, so SGA should be the only one truly considering a jump.

Reactions: CalipariCapo
When we have several guys leaving doesn’t Cal try to have them all announce in one larger press conference?
Here’s hoping he will be the only one definitely leaving - I’m sure many of the others will go through the combine process and then make their call
Cal likes them to all have their own days so headlines are "SGA Goes pro" and not "All Kentucky players declare" gives them their own individual headlines.

I'm generally supportive of these kids doing what is in their best interest and am happy for Shai.

But I don't need orchestrated, scheduled announcements. Decide what you want to do, then put out a tweet. The word will circulate. Then celebrate with your family. Don't treat it like some big drama you want us all to share with you.

I'm generally supportive of these kids doing what is in their best interest and am happy for Shai.

But I don't need orchestrated, scheduled announcements. Decide what you want to do, then put out a tweet. The word will circulate. Then celebrate with your family. Don't treat it like some big drama you want us all to share with you.
Aww, did he hurt your whittle feelings?

I am sure that Shai is really concerned about the needs in your life.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I wonder why he doesn't wait until after THE NBA evaluation? I mean,what if he goes there and they change their mind about him and he drops out of the top 15?

I hate to see Shai go because he seems like a great kid and I would have loved to see him play another season for our program, but none of us can blame him if he does leave. SGA a good example of how Cal has brought in good kids to our program. Cal has made it obvious that he takes into consideration more than just basketball skills when he offers scholarships.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
That avatar . . .

28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif
Haha figured y'all might enjoy that. Just going through some of the wife's pics this morning. I told someone on here the other day that i was gonna switch it up a bit. Just put this one up temporarily until I find one I'm set on. I may put an even better one up later. Some of them just won't fit the circle avatar very well.

Edit: Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
The only freshman on the team that really surpassed my expectations for him. In his case it seems like everyone is happy for him and his decision. What is so aggravating is when a freshman underperforms or doesn’t play up to his potential and he still declares for the draft even though it is obvious it would be beneficial for him to return.

That ass is made for spanking. Respectfully of course. Lol
It sure is, buddy. I did some of that last night. You know what they say, red on the head fire in the bed. It's true in my case. Haha. That pic there doesn't even do her ass justice. I'll try another one that does. I'd imagine your wife's is very spankable also. I vote that you should post one. Dilly dilly. [laughing]

Edit: No offense taken. Thanks.

It sure is, buddy. I did some of that last night. You know what they say, red on the head fire in the bed. It's true in my case. Haha. That pic there doesn't even do her ass justice. I'll try another one that does. I'd imagine your wife's is very spankable also. I vote that you should post one. Dilly dilly. [laughing]
It is and has been spanked on a consistent basis. :pimp:

Come on man...we get it. Shake your fist, yell at kids. But let these guys have their day's. They've been entertaining us for months. This is a big step in their lives. The majority of us are BBN and we want to experience their joy as well.

Edit: No offense taken. Thanks.
Her first name is not by chance ...........(wait for it)......... Stormy?

I guess with it being Easter weekend they decided to wait. The coaches were notified last week of his intentions and cal 1000% percent supports it. He will look good in the green room. The haters will have a tough time spinning that one. Cal can't develope guys okay he's the best in the business

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I have to wonder about this
Cal is a master at PR right?
Shai is announcing the day after the title game. A game which, potentially, could have huge implications (I see you Loyola). Should the Cinderella win it all, what better way to get Kentucky back in the front page than to have our surprise star announce that he’s returning?

That being said, I do think he’ll make the jump

I have to wonder about this
Cal is a master at PR right?
Shai is announcing the day after the title game. A game which, potentially, could have huge implications (I see you Loyola). Should the Cinderella win it all, what better way to get Kentucky back in the front page than to have our surprise star announce that he’s returning?

That being said, I do think he’ll make the jump
That would definitely be awesome. I think he's gone, as bad as I hate to say it.

Reactions: Bkocats
He should be gone. Approaching his ceiling in draft. Great kid who bought in. Expect a long and prosperous NBA life.

Agree totally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT