ADVERTISEMENT

Sestina, Juzang and Brooks

MychalG

Junior
Dec 16, 2012
I don't believe these 3 players combined could guard one player on the perimeter..

player bashing crew is on fire let’s see we’ve got a sestina sucks thread now we have JJ KB where’s the maxey montgomery richards and quickley thread?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Juzang and Brooks will be huge next year. Brooks needs confidence and Juzang needs to clean up some defensive lapses. But I'm really confident when Juzang is shooting.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Dude we were down 18 when I made the post..Chill out..I know who helped us get this win..I am man enough to eat crow..
I was ticked off when I started the thread topic..I will gladly eat a plate full of crow after each of them helps us pull out this win. Keon was nothing short of sensational down the stretch..

Respect ya for owning up. Awesome win

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
What a idiot

Hey fool..did you read ya read my back up post? I doubt it..I SAID..I posted this when we were down 18 pts and these 3 were getting burned..do us a favor and stick your head in a toilet..before that learn English..that would be "what an idiot" not "what a idiot." Idiot..

I think this game will help Brooks, Johnny & Sestina with a lot of confidence in the SECT. They all played great today.

Maxey with 7 points 5 rebounds & 7 asst. today not bad for running the point.

E. J. with the tip in won us the game. Really proud of this team. And to win without Hagans says a lot in their mindset right now.

Reactions: Baller Cal
So....does Cal change how he doles out minutes given the terrific play by these three guys? The bigger lineup seemed to pay dividends.

The OP posted when were down the tube. He has manned up. Heaven knows I've dug myself plenty of crow barbecue pits in football and basketball.

I wish Cal had given these three guys more playing time this year, but we just never put games away to where they could play and learn.

Juzang and Brooks will be huge next year. Brooks needs confidence and Juzang needs to clean up some defensive lapses. But I'm really confident when Juzang is shooting.
Jackson is going to a monster ( in how Noel was a I bet Jackson averages 13 pts 11 rebs and 4 blocks next year) and to put him with Brooks , Ware , Fletcher , Boston and 1-2 more bigs depending on EJ is going to be a a hell of a front court. Brooks is a top 20 pick next season and have thought that since the day he committed. Believe he will have a PJ type soph campaign. Juzang will similar to Quick this year . Not quite at that level but close.

Reactions: ukwazoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT