ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Final Final Four Saturday night games

State don’t have no lift in their shots at all thus far. Also Edney is a bad match up for Burns.

I only watch Kentucky ...

So you never watch past the first day or two.

Friends Leatylrs GIF - Friends Leatylrs GIFs

Pulling for NC State to win it all.

UConn is the worst possible one
Bama would be next.
Followed by Purdue.

I don't hate Purdue, but I can't stand the media slurp they've got over the past few years. Plus they are B1G. That conference is about like Tennessee fans as a whole. Undeserved arrogance.

Go Wolfpack. Would be an awesome story.
Yes, your order preference is exactly how I want it to be, also! Go Wolfpack. I hate UConn and Purdue. Im not exactly fond of Alabama, either.🤣🤣

Purdue started 3 guys from Indiana.........When did UK last start 3 guys from KY?
When has KY last have 3 players starting on power conference teams at the same time? The state hasn't been producing talent like it did back in the day. It seems to be in a good stretch currently with Reed, Travis, and Jasper back to back to back

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonCats
Purdue started 3 guys from Indiana.........When did UK last start 3 guys from KY?
Good for them?

Play and recruit the best players regardless of where they are from. If they happen to be from UK (like Reed and Travis), that's an added bonus.

People get WAAAAY to hung up on this. This isn't the 90's, sadly.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Good for them?

Play and recruit the best players regardless of where they are from. If they happen to be from UK (like Reed and Travis), that's an added bonus.

This. KY high school basketball is weak overall.

Burns might not get to his 30 point average tonight. Stuck at 4. Will Purdue let him just dribble in and score all 2nd half?

Good for them?

Recruiting regionally (best player in Ky and surrounding states) might be what it takes to break the Cal aura of nba or bust that's currently got the program on life-support

Purdue letting NC State hang around. That hasn’t worked out well for teams the past 3 weeks.

Recruiting regionally (best player in Ky and surrounding states) might be what it takes to break the Cal aura of nba or bust that's currently got the program on life-support
Yeah, you're right. Nothing like going 17-13, but hey they're all Kentucky dudes, so there's that!

Yes Cal sucks ass. The NBA sucks ass. But you still have to get high quality players and highly rated players as well. Kentucky hasn't produced very many of those lately.

I mean, when is the last time Kentucky won the Ky/Indiana HS all star game? When is the last time we had a dude as good as Reed? Roughly 30 years or so?

Parts of BBN need to realize that those days are over.

Edey, there's a phrase I want you to memorize, "Wo si yi ge mae guo ren.", it means "I am an American." in Chinese.

NC State can't throw it in the ocean.
Really Horn is taking most the shots 1 for 9 in the half. Can't do that

Their defensive effort has been impressive though. You can't teach effort or can you?

Really Horn is taking most the shots 1-9 in the half. Can't do that

Their defensive effort has been impressive though. You can't teach effort or can you?
Agree. They have been playing great on defense, but they can't score. I think this one is over.

This NCST team reminds me a lot of our 2011 team. Their unlikely incredible run looks like it’s going to come up just short similar to ours

People love upsets until the final four and then it sucks because it seems you always get one or two of these teams and they always lose the semi. Lots of parity to get to the semis but little parity when it comes to winning the championship.

You rarely have upsets in the women’s tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT