ADVERTISEMENT

Score predictions?

Louis_Skunt

Senior
Oct 4, 2013
Vols by 18

This is the best UT has been since OJ was riding in the back of a Bronco.

Cats haven't looked good since that loss vs Ole Miss when we gave it away.

Home game for UT and that place is tough to win, ask Saban. Lots of overalls and dip effect officiating.

Vols usually beat us, even when theyre terrible. Except theyre not terrible this year.

We were gonna go down there and whip your orange butts
Im a Cats fan silly. Im just a realistic Cats fan that knows when we're out matched. God forbid someone believes the team wont win every game. Make sure you log on tomorrow night to apologize to me.

Bama couldn't beat them, but Cats who just lost to South Carolina at home are.... 🤔
A. We didnt “just” lose to South Carolina….it was three weeks ago.
B. You say South Carolina like they are trash, they are AP top 25.
C. Will Levis did not play v South Carolina. Even a half hearted UK fan knows Levis is the most important player on the team.
D. This will be just the 2nd of 8 games that UK has had Levis, CRod and Robinson play together.
F. Bama had a school record 20 flags called against them and blew the game at the end. They had UT beat.
Louis, stick to basketball buddy.

Last edited:
A. We didnt “just” lose to South Carolina….it was three weeks ago.
B. You say South Carolina like they are trash, they are AP top 25.
C. Will Levis did not play v South Carolina. Even a half hearted UK fan knows Levis os the most important player on the team.
D. This will be just the 2nd of 8 games that UK has had Levis, CRod and Robinson play together.

Louis, stick to basketball buddy.
The last time you and i did this, i predicted the loss and you disagreed, you gave reasons just like this....you remember? I do, cause you were so adamant of that win.

Sorry buddy, Cats are going to lose tomorrow. Unfortunately, and ill be here to say "i told you so" just like last time. Dont be mad.

The last time you and i did this, i predicted the loss and you disagreed, you gave reasons just like this....you remember? I do, cause you were so adamant of that win.

Sorry buddy, Cats are going to lose tomorrow. Unfortunately, and ill be here to say "i told you so" just like last time. Dont be mad.

I'm not even sure he is a real UK fan.

People are just blind Homer's on here. If it was ole miss at tn tomorrow I'd predict tn to win by about the same margin. Some people can't take their Homer glasses off when making predictions.

I'm not even sure he is a real UK fan.

People are just blind Homer's on here. If it was ole miss at tn tomorrow I'd predict tn to win by about the same margin. Some people can't take their Homer glasses off when making predictions.
Im just always surprised with how such a sports-intelligent fan base goes full fan boy when UK plays. Cats could play the Bills tomorrow and the same ones will predict a win because the Bills lost 4 weeks ago to a team that lost to someone bad.

Makes me want to set up a betting website just strictly for Cat fans.

We sucked defensively vs. Ole Miss and Miss St in 2021 - 2 of the 3 teams that really had their way with our D. Conversely, we looked good this year in those rematches so I have hope we'll slow down the UT O a bit.

Unfortunately, Hooker is still there and I don't have enough faith in our OL or OC to score what it will take to beat them.

Sister Lovers - 31
Kentucky - 21

Reactions: EliteBlue
Im a Cats fan silly. Im just a realistic Cats fan that knows when we're out matched. God forbid someone believes the team wont win every game. Make sure you log on tomorrow night to apologize to me.
I'm just messing with you but I do give the cats a lot better shot than you do

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
Im just always surprised with how such a sports-intelligent fan base goes full fan boy when UK plays. Cats could play the Bills tomorrow and the same ones will predict a win because the Bills lost 4 weeks ago to a team that lost to someone bad.

The blue tinted glasses can be great sometimes, but sometimes you have to look in the mirror and be honest, tomorrow is a situation where we have to be honest with ourselves

31-24 UT. I don’t think their offense goes off on us this year. But I also think we are way too mistake prone and beat ourselves with missed FGs and a fumble or pick….very reminiscent of Ole Miss.

I do think Brown has a 2 score game at minimum and potentially 3 score if he can break a ST TD

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Unfortunately I agree with you. I think they are going to slaughter us.

You don't help your case by continually talking about Kentucky fans in the 3rd person. You ask for score predictions and then act offended when someone picks the cats to win on a Kentucky site. Will we (Kentucky) win? Not a clue. But can we? Hell yes we can. Kentucky has not played their best game yet. Sorry, but this Tennessee hype train has gone full stupid. It's not Kentucky fans making the Wildcats into an NFL team, no it's getting offended when someone dares suggest we could beat the mighty Vols, cuz they beat the mighty bama. Has no bearing on our game, nor do they have some huge talent advantage. They simply do not. They aren't going to roll over us unless we help them by not showing up for the 1st quarter and have another penalty fest. I fully expect a close game. And if we finally put it all together we can beat them.

Ky football is not the football of our fathers and grandfathers. Y’all act like the vols are unbeatable. It’s not the case and this is one of the best UK teams in my lifetime. Cats shock the world.

It shows how far we have to go to be a football school when a team that's most likely finish is 8 and 4 is one of the best ever. Stoops has improved a lot but still a high mountain to climb.

While I can think of NOTHING sweeter than destroying UT's magical run, I just don't see a win here. How beautiful it would be to see their fanbase crash and burn with a season destroying loss to us. Alas, I see 42-30 bad guys.

ADVERTISEMENT