ADVERTISEMENT

Scary

I think what we saw yesterday is who we are. If we don't let go of the rope we can be a tough out. Little improvement from Hagans on the turnovers and we could be very good.

I don't see any either. I'd guess the Zags and Baylor have the best teams and I'm not terrified of either. However, some team will get hot and make a deep run or win it that we may not be thinking of and I just don't think that team will be the Cats. I think you need a guy who can just go get points and we don't have one, (Maxey?) nah. We also need a down right dirty dog to mix it up and the things not on the score sheet, ala Gilchrist and I don't see one of those either. A great rim protector would be nice, (Richards?) nah he often caves to physical play and gets in foul trouble.

You already said the team that beat Tennessee by 13 on the road yesterday was dog s*** and could lose in the 1st round of the tournament. Since you're hysterical, your opinion must be thrown out.

You already said the team that beat Tennessee by 13 on the road yesterday was dog s*** and could lose in the 1st round of the tournament. Since you're hysterical, your opinion must be thrown out.
You can't read. I said Tennessee was dog shit. Get it right, dork.

Your dumb thread got deleted because you were getting pummeled from all directions, lol. You said WE were dog s**** and your dog s*** thread got deleted. A glock man who is as stable as a three legged card table. Yikes.
I can take anything you sissies can dish out ole pal. Apparently you have reading problems, I never once said we were dog shit. I like my chances with my takes and my glock. I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for your future. You'll never be me, you'll always be the guy that said something stupid to me.

EJ and not even close.
EJ is close. Every time he shoots that deep/midrange jumper it’s essentially a turnover.
Ashton turns it over and lately has taken untimely shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT