ADVERTISEMENT

SC does something we haven’t seen yet..

Ask Josh Allen about stars, or maybe Quinton Bohanna, or Calvin Taylor or our other 2 or 3 star guys. Amazing how good our D is without 5* players bruh.

You know, the same guys that keep beating you year after year.
I mean its the same guys that got you to 7-6 last year. Yea Josh Allen and Mike Edwards are pretty good. I just don't see the talent and depth on your roster that UGA has. I think thats fair.

What about his post made you think he said that? Again USC you are just putting fake words in ppls mouths buddy..
He said that Bentley hasn't played yall yet. But we already played UGA so why would not playing yall matter, UGA is a better team.
So you’re now saying that because of South Carolina’s good showing against Georgia you think they will beat us.. the only other unbeaten team in the SEC East

Ask Josh Allen about stars, or maybe Quinton Bohanna, or Calvin Taylor or our other 2 or 3 star guys. Amazing how good our D is without 5* players bruh.

You know, the same guys that keep beating you year after year.
I mean its the same guys that got you to 7-6 last year. Yea Josh Allen and Mike Edwards are pretty good. I just don't see the talent and depth on your roster that UGA has. I think thats fair.
That’s exactly 100 percent true! We aren’t as good as Georgia; however, statistically as of right this second we are better then them on defense... statistically... that’s what he’s saying..

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
We beat him last year. We got this.
We beat them last year and the year before because our offense physically whipped their defense and controlled the flow and tempo of the game. If we command the line of scrimmage again on Saturday, we will win again. Muschamp knows this, and will try to get his team out to an early lead so they can control the flow and tempo of the game. Look for South Carolina to be very aggressive in the 1st quarter. We have to be ready for it.

So you’re now saying that because of South Carolina’s good showing against Georgia you think they will beat us.. the only other unbeaten team in the SEC East
I think your misunderstanding what I'm saying. He said Bentley hasn't played UK yet as if that means he will have trouble. The only problem is he was 30/47 against a team that is better than UK so he's not going to lay an egg like Fitz or Franks did against you.

Look, we’re having a good year and our guys have gotten better. Most UK fans were getting tired of waiting for a breakout year and it looks like we’re finally stepping up. You’re on OUR board poking us with a few of your comments. I think some of your comments are fair but some are way off. You say Josh Allen is “pretty good”. You lost all credibility with that comment. I guess you think Benny Snell is “pretty good” too ? We may not win but I like our chances at home with our “pretty good” players.

You want to be reasonable, we have beaten the two ranked teams we have played by double digits while the Cocks got blown out at home by the ranked team they played. There, that's reasonable
I think the MSU game was impressive, but I think we all know 4 win Florida should not have been ranked. I also believe the team that played for the natty last year is on a diff level than all of us but fair enough

I think your misunderstanding what I'm saying. He said Bentley hasn't played UK yet as if that means he will have trouble. The only problem is he was 30/47 against a team that is better than UK so he's not going to lay an egg like Fitz or Franks did against you.

Why do you think both of those guys laid an egg?

Our D, that's why.

Hopefully, when Bentley falls to the ground when Josh Allen is near him , it won't be because he flopped...

Look, we’re having a good year and our guys have gotten better. Most UK fans were getting tired of waiting for a breakout year and it looks like we’re finally stepping up. You’re on OUR board poking us with a few of your comments. I think some of your comments are fair but some are way off. You say Josh Allen is “pretty good”. You lost all credibility with that comment. I guess you think Benny Snell is “pretty good” too ? We may not win but I like our chances at home with our “pretty good” players.
Nobody said you didnt. I dont even want to make a prediction on this game cause I dont know what to expect i could see it go either way. And no Snell is great

I think the MSU game was impressive, but I think we all know 4 win Florida should not have been ranked. I also believe the team that played for the natty last year is on a diff level than all of us but fair enough

Actually, Florida only has 3 wins this year...

All this talk of Bentley. Your point that he threw for 300 last year is well taken--we still won by 10, in Columbia.

If you guys can't run the ball, and definitely if you can't contain Snell, it's going to take a monster game from Bentley to get it done. We'll see I guess.

Reactions: SPECT imaging
Why do you think both of those guys laid an egg?

Our D, that's why.

Hopefully, when Bentley falls to the ground when Josh Allen is near him , it won't be because he flopped...

Which is why I asked the previous poster if he thought yall were better than UGA. If he looked good against them why wouldnt he do the same to a less talented UK d

All this talk of Bentley. Your point that he threw for 300 last year is well taken--we still won by 10, in Columbia.

If you guys can't run the ball, and definitely if you can't contain Snell, it's going to take a monster game from Bentley to get it done. We'll see I guess.
I would agree with this. if we cant run we lose

Just based on what I think I know about UK pass defense, if I'm Carolina, I would test the middle of the field before attacking Johnson/Baity outside. The big plays we've given up have been against our LBs in coverage and while I love West and Edwards they've been known to choose a bad angle at times.

Can't wait for kickoff

Who tf said he was great. Do I think he is a better passer than Franks and Fitzgerald, absolutely.
No question about that. Fitzgerald was mediocre at passing. Still they have to protect him a lot better than Miss State did or it won't matter if he's Peyton Manning.

No doubt UGA is an excellent team but I saw some weaknesses when they played Missouri and with Wilson getting better each week we will have excellent shot at beating the dawgs in Nov. This is a new breed of Cat this year and you guys will find out Sat., if your headed to Lex have a safe trip.

No question about that. Fitzgerald was mediocre at passing. Still they have to protect him a lot better than Miss State did or it won't matter if he's Peyton Manning.
We've only given up 3 sacks all year which is 1st in the league so should be awesome to watch that dynamic

Weren’t you all down like 30 for 3 quarters? Their 3rd team was probably in the game

Hope you know that favors us. We have had trouble covering the middle, it’s shutdown on the corners
Ehh nobody can shut down Deebo and Edwards. But bc of that strength on the outside think we will use our slot receiver and try to work the middle as he is a 4.4 guy.

Weren’t you all down like 30 for 3 quarters? Their 3rd team was probably in the game
No we outgained them in the first half. Pick 6 that was deflected was the difference in the first half. Sadly we went full retard in 3rd and by the time we tightened up it was too far gone

Ehh nobody can shut down Deebo and Edwards. But bc of that strength on the outside think we will use our slot receiver and try to work the middle as he is a 4.4 guy.

Baity is going to give Deebo fits. I’m much more concerned about Edwards.

Dude i appreciate the belief in your team, but the guy isnt a 1st-2nd rounder for no reason

I don’t think he sucks. I think the kid is great, but I also know Derrick Baity is filthy in man coverage. That will be a battle from start to finish and they will probably both give each other fits at times. By the way I’m well aware we could lose to you all, I’ve been watching UK football too long to get overconfident about anything.

I don’t think he sucks. I think the kid is great, but I also know Derrick Baity is filthy in man coverage. That will be a battle from start to finish and they will probably both give each other fits at times. By the way I’m well aware we could lose to you all, I’ve been watching UK football too long to get overconfident about anything.
That's a more fair assessment. I was gonna say Deebo will get his ha

Jake was 24/36 306 yds last year. We just missed 3fgs and couldn't get it in the endzone after deebo went out. Our problem last year was the run and lack of second and third options when deebo went out. We have him and Bryan back this year so should be a good game
You scored 13 pts...even if all three fgs were good...well, you do the math

Baity is going to give Deebo fits. I’m much more concerned about Edwards.
I'm not sure Debo and Baity will see each other much. Baity will probably cover Edwards and he may very well shut him down. Our Edwards(Mike) will probably be on Debo. That will be the matchup right there. Debo vs Mike Edwards. Both could go in the first two rounds.

SC is 1st in the SEC and fifth in the nation with only 3 sacks allowed. You guys do have a good dline but you won't get the same pressure as you did in MSU. We have played UGA already as well included in those 3 sacks and I think UGA has every bit a defense Kentucky has with all their athletes
You guys have been too good for us since Stoops has been here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT