ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday tv games

Sucks that our last game of the regular season is at Tennessee. Plenty of years Kentucky has won that last road game at Florida in 2020 ect but this is going to be an awfully tough one to win and I hate entering the post season on a loss. We better take care of business at home this year and win every game rest of the way as that UNCW will hang over our heads all season. We have an incredibly tough road schedule only the at Vanderbilt looks like a sure win. We have not fared well at South Carolina even with our some of our best teams we have lost in 2010, 2014, 2018 and 2020. At Auburn is going to be incredibly impossibly tough as well. Just a brutal road schedule it would been nice to have racked up the A&M win was up 7 late and couldn't take it down.

Tenn looks good. On a side note see UCLA is almost a 20 point dog against Zona tonight what has happened to Mick and his Bruins?

Sucks that our last game of the regular season is at Tennessee. Plenty of years Kentucky has won that last road game at Florida in 2020 ect but this is going to be an awfully tough one to win and I hate entering the post season on a loss. We better take care of business at home this year and win every game rest of the way as that UNCW will hang over our heads all season. We have an incredibly tough road schedule only the at Vanderbilt looks like a sure win. We have not fared well at South Carolina even with our some of our best teams we have lost in 2010, 2014, 2018 and 2020. At Auburn is going to be incredibly impossibly tough as well. Just a brutal road schedule it would been nice to have racked up the A&M win was up 7 late and couldn't take it down.
Calipari has never gone to the FF here without winning in Knoxville. I expect that win if this team is as good as we think it can be.

Probably as far as pro players go. However, they have quite a bit of depth and a ton of experience. One of the best defensive teams in the country. I think UK is better, but UT is no slouch.
Not buying it lol. Seen this movie enough times. Grant Williams/Admiral Schofield team was much better.

Pitt has 3 guys with 4 fouls.

Kentucky would have so many more wins if we could ever get the opposing teams to deal with that kind of foul trouble.

But it's so weird.. even our NBA all-star players had trouble drawing contact here.

Oh well, probably just a coincidence.

Lmfao they gave the ball to Duke, overturned a call with no evidence. Both announcers said they didn't see it.

Good lord this sport is so broken.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT