ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday tv games

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Image-1-20-24-at-8-55-AM.jpg
Image-1-20-24-at-8-55-AM-1.jpg

I need to go out and snow blow the driveway then let's get it on for a long day of basketball (and a little bit of football too) Happy that this is the last day of the NFL playoffs to be played on a Saturday. While football has brought me a nice pay day in the past and this past year I am ready for it to be over and move on totally into basketball 100%

Can you post the channel numbers and times in other time zones?

St John's missed a 3 at the buzzer lost by 1 vs Marquette. A 94% FT shooter last year's player of the year for Marquette bricked his last 3 FT's giving St John's the chance to win but it wasn't to be for Ricky P. St John's had about 4 or 5 shots to win this thing in the final minute couldn't hit any of them.

Marquette takes out SJU by 1. Texas takes out Baylor by 2.

Seton Hall should been up 1 the ref with a horrible foul call that took away the Seton Hall basket with 12 seconds left they had a steal and a pass for a layup for the lead but the ref called a phantom foul and while it put Hall to the line he missed the 2nd FT the guy passed it was never touched ref called a phantom foul.

Seton Hall should been up 1 the ref with a horrible foul call that took away the Seton Hall basket with 12 seconds left they had a steal and a pass for a layup for the lead but the ref called a phantom foul and while it put Hall to the line he missed the 2nd FT the guy passed it was never touches ref called a phantom foul.
That was a correct call.

Why didn't that guy foul Kalkbrenner ???????????? He raised up his hands not to foul and it allowed him to pass it to the 95% FT. Dumb Seton Hall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT